Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about this logically guys. Oda decided to zoom on Izo of all people. If it was a Kaido feat, likely Kinemon would have likely gotten the reaction being the "leader" of the scabbards as we know it. If it was a Jack feat, Neko/Inu would have gotten the reaction. Queen and King are too busy dealing with the people below, so not them. It being Orochi/Kanjuro, etc doesn't merit Izo's reaction really.

Izo reacting is significant because he probably was chosen to react to something specifically. Yes, I acknowledge that it totally could be Kiku getting injured or something badly. However, they were all prepared to die coming up to fight Kaido.

The only things I could think of in this case are Kiku getting injured or a personal statement being made, that being "Ace" or "Whitebeard". Since both are dead, it couldn't be the actual character, BUT the card hierarchy in Kaido's crew allows for something like the Ace to be a thing, in name.
Post automatically merged:

my biggest guess and a better cliffhanger for the chapter is Kaido shout "Hey Ace!!" and Izo react like that

You and me both, it does make sense in the long run, but at this point I'm setting myself up for such massive disappointment lol.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I'll take any of the following if its a reaction to a character:

- The Ace
- Shiki
- Scopper Gaban
- The guy who met with Crocus (if he's not any of the above).

Ironically, we need more players in Wano. Still waiting for the BMP to show up and potentially the Whitebeard Remnants. That, plus former Rocks members or Sword members could make this arc ridiculously amazing.
its "The Ace" or Kanjuro.
its too much if Shiki or Big Mom

its "The Ace" or Kanjuro.
its too much if Shiki or Big Mom
Shiki only works if Kaido already had Rocks pirates under his belt at the party. Just like Blackbeard or Weevil, I don't really see an outside force not really related to Wano, showing up directly on the dome.

Clearly its something bad for the Scabbards, which is why I think its something related to the beasts pirates. Zooming in on Izo just makes me think it is in fact the Ace after all this time but Oda has yet to capitalize or hint at the character so I have my doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.