Votes: 54 40.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 10 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Easily my favorite panel in all of Wano so far.

Beautiful. The seven samurai staring at the complete hopelessness of the disaster being foreshadowed before them.

What the heavens were really saying that day:
:smithnie:You little shits better turn back right now if you know what's good for ya.

I do hope they tough it out and go anyway, believing their friends made the journey before them.

Meanwhile, Kiku continues going through different stages.
Level 0: Tea house waitress
Level 1: Sessha with the hair tied back and carrying the sword
Level 2: Kiju Kiku with the oni mask
Level 3: Padded chest Kiku rocking the body and face armor
Final level:
:vistalaugh:

that sounds like a garbage idea tbh.
Lmao it's not something I like. Oda wank Oden af. Oden is the perfect man, the closest thing he had to "flaw" was not being strong enough (while still amazingly strong) to defeat Kaido, a character completely based around being unbelievably strong and not much else.

We even have Buggy offering to help Oden. Wtf is this out of character ?

It's just Oden wank. So yeah I will be not surprised if Oden was the true captain.

Lmao it's not something I like. Oda wank Oden af. Oden is the perfect man, the closest thing he had to "flaw" was not being strong enough (while still amazingly strong) to defeat Kaido, a character completely based around being unbelievably strong and not much else.

We even have Buggy offering to help Oden. Wtf is this out of character ?

It's just Oden wank. So yeah I will be not surprised if Oden was the true captain.
at best i could imagine oden being equal to roger..

:shocking:
Post automatically merged:

Highter than YC2 means he is Prime Rayleigh not sure if he realised :smithnie:
Not trying to start a powerscaling debate here, but based on everything shown in the manga, Oden seems much more likely to be YC1 or above (!) level than being only barely on YC level.
And that's coming from someone, who usually pumps the brakes on every single powerscaling discussion. It's really just about reading the manga carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.