Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If its just Kiku getting bodied, idk why that was is so hard to explain outside of a vague "Izo reacting to something shocking" statement.

I remain skeptical on this. I can see it happening, but I don't know why Izo would react this way since Kawamatsu was yeeted last chapter and nobody batted an eye. Maybe its brutal has fuck, idk. Just weird why it wouldn't have been explained from the beginning, if that's the case.

Guys, stop asking for spoilers, the full thing will come when it comes. The providers can't leak everything at once or the risk of them getting caught will get higher.

They can 100% provide a full, descriptive summary. What they can't do is provide all the pics until it leaks on the street.

Providers CHOOSE to not reveal everything in order to troll. Darker already pointed this out earlier today, and they are privy to this info.

If its just Kiku getting bodied, idk why that was is so hard to explain outside of a vague "Izo reacting to something shocking" statement.

I remain skeptical on this. I can see it happening, but I don't know why Izo would react this way since Kawamatsu was yeeted last chapter and nobody batted an eye. Maybe its brutal has fuck, idk. Just weird why it wouldn't have been explained from the beginning, if that's the case.
Btw the spoiler provider never said 'Izo reacts with shock etc' they just posted the Izo panel pic, and then redon when sharing said as the pic shows, Izo is shocked by something, then others interpreted that as an actual spoiler line. Obviously from the pic, Izo is surprised by something.

Status
Not open for further replies.