Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As always your king of prediction called it out. I knew that Izo looking scared is about someone being enjured badly. The only mistake I did is that I thought it was about Inuarashi.

Based in this image people think that someone arrived at the rooftop and that Izo is looking back. In reality he's looking at his side, where we can see Inuarashi's tale so I'd assume something happened to Inuarashi, he's probably ether severely wounded or dead.

WARNING: don't take this too seriously, I'm just sharing my thoughts. 😂

So it was just Kiku's arm and not some other character's badass entry.

*cries in Shiki / Kizaru / Big Mom / Scooper*
I know that this is off topic but thank you, i didn't know that ToG will be back in November.

---------------------

While I don't have problem with Oda cutting limbs from characters, i just hope that he actually kills some of red scabbards since Law probably can just heal that.

How would Kaido's roar amputate someone's arm? Is it still possible someone made an attack behind Kiku?
Potentially. I don't think Kaido's roar did that. Either he moved extremely quick and cut off her arm, or there IS in fact someone behind them.

On one hand we can be excited by a new character, on the other we can see Kaido finally being serious.

Gotta say, it was a "lose lose" situation. If it was a new character (Ace, Shiki, whatever), then it would have downplayed Kaido. But since it (apparently) is Kaido doing this, people can start taking Kaido seriously, at the expense of overhyping (which I totally did) a potential new character.
No one will ever take Kaido seriously after Oden low/mid diffed him, and his humiliation continues with scabbards.

As always your king of prediction called it out. I knew that Izo looking scared is about someone being enjured badly. The only mistake I did is that I thought it was about Inuarashi.
You had a 50% chance of being right dude, either someone was hurt or someone unexpected showed up. In fact, we still don't know if its a combination of both because the spoilers aren't obvious if Kaido is the one cutting of Kiku's arm.

We still don't know if:

- Kaido cut Kiku's arm
- Someone else cut Kiku's arm

Status
Not open for further replies.