Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man the Oden wank is too strong....if Oda chose him as a protagonist, he could have found One Piece in a week based on the way Oda is wanking...the wank is so strong that it implies that Oden is strongest in the verse....

And scabbards not giving permanent wound like oden implies the Zoro's role against Kaido...he may give permanent scar to Kaido which finally replicates Oden feat...anyways looks like Kaido has regeneration ability..I am more interested in his flashback...
He did find the ONE PIECE

But he doesn't even have a sword.
Why would he need one?

You can hit something hard enough and remove a limb. Plus, spoilers don't indicate even how he did it. Could have been a dragon claw or hints to his hybrid.

Im not arguing that there isn't potential for an unknown character doing it, but I doubt it at this point, it would have been a major spoiler and important to include.

Edit: Seemingly Kaido controls Wind, just like Thunder, so its possible he just cut her arm off with wind.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
That's exactly what I think will happen, Orochi probably expected Kaido to betray him at some point so he must have a backup plan to actually destroy Wano (which was his goal from the beginning) which will force Kaido to move to the flower capital which will lead to Kaido and Orochi falling there.
It makes sense for the people to witness the fall of their oppressors. This has been the formula for most One Piece arcs, and it’s just more dramatic that way, since their fates are what’s being fought over.

Plus I feel Wano might actually be turned to rubble by the end. Set everything back to zero and start anew together.

Oden > 9 scabbards
Kaido got stronger over 20 years.
No, and that has been confirmed 100 times. Why would he be stronger when the Yonko never fight each other?

People complain about Mihawk just fighting fodder, and that's what Yonko have been doing for the last 2 decades.
It literally states in Kaido intro that he fought Marines and other Yonko.

Status
Not open for further replies.