Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Redon from Arlong Park Forums :
- People in the Flower Capital are enjoying the festival and they hope that the Kozuki samurai will save Wanokuni.
- The bullets that Queen fires are called "Bingu" (or something like that).
- From what is seen in the picture, Bao Fang's power allows him to see through the eye on the paper that the cat is carrying in the head and discovers Yamato chasing Momonosuke and Shinobu, and she informs King. (
Spoiler providers rendition of this scene)
- King orders Tobiroppo to take him to Momonosuke, Sasaki finds them. Sasaki's subordinates shoot Shinobu but Yamato stops them.
- Kaidou gets up after the attack, says he has seen Oden's shadow behind the Red Scabbards. But he says that they are not as powerful as Oden since it was impossible for him to heal from the wound he made.
- Kaidou cuts off Kiku's arm and it flies off

Snippet of the final page
Detailed summary and raws on Thursday
NO BREAK NEXT WEEK
From reddit this makes more sense

Man the Oden wank is too strong....if Oda chose him as a protagonist, he could have found One Piece in a week based on the way Oda is wanking...the wank is so strong that it implies that Oden is strongest in the verse....

And scabbards not giving permanent wound like oden implies the Zoro's role against Kaido...he may give permanent scar to Kaido which finally replicates Oden feat...anyways looks like Kaido has regeneration ability..I am more interested in his flashback...

Thanks to Redon from Arlong Park Forums :
- People in the Flower Capital are enjoying the festival and they hope that the Kozuki samurai will save Wanokuni.
- The bullets that Queen fires are called "Bingu" (or something like that).
- From what is seen in the picture, Bao Fang's power allows him to see through the eye on the paper that the cat is carrying in the head and discovers Yamato chasing Momonosuke and Shinobu, and she informs King. (
Spoiler providers rendition of this scene)
- King orders Tobiroppo to take him to Momonosuke, Sasaki finds them. Sasaki's subordinates shoot Shinobu but Yamato stops them.
- Kaidou gets up after the attack, says he has seen Oden's shadow behind the Red Scabbards. But he says that they are not as powerful as Oden since it was impossible for him to heal from the wound he made.
- Kaidou cuts off Kiku's arm and it flies off

Snippet of the final page
Detailed summary and raws on Thursday
NO BREAK NEXT WEEK
From reddit this makes more sense
Kiku arm flies off lol...thats why izo looked so shocked

Yes.
Kaido and Orochi are the only characters who need to fall in the flower Capital in front of Wano citizens. Both Kaido and Orochi can fly (with Kanjuro assistance for Orochi) so Oda doesn't need to stop the action to justify a change of location.
Exactly. At most, I see most the F6 staying on Onigashima potentially with Big Mom and the BMP, but Orochi (Kanjuro, Fukurokuju and Hotei) as well as Kaido (King, Queen, and Jack) will migrate to Wano for some major event.

I think Orochi wants to physically destroy Wano and knows how. Kaido obviously doesn't want that. Luffy and the other supernova's simply want to defeat Kaido, so they follow suit. Something like this I'd say. Potentially Luffy loses again first on the dome, not sure. Seems characteristic of Oda to have Luffy lose several times anyway

not all zoans regenerate
they can recover a lot quicker, massive endurance but not regeneration
thats marco's ability and even that is limited.
Of course, though there are still many people who forgot that Awakened Zoans especially the Ancient and Mythical ones are able of recovering far quicker than normal and that the real difficulty is of making them stay down rather than injuring them.

Soon Jack will be back on his feet and fully able to fight again.

Only hint so far is the scabbards failing, not the whole raid. At the moment, the only thing I really forsee happening is Orochi does something drastic that forces Kaido and a few others to go to mainland Wano and continue the war there, while others stay on Onigashima and keep fighting.

I personally don't expect the entire raid to fail at this point, too much escalation to have to reescalate again if it fails.
That's exactly what I think will happen, Orochi probably expected Kaido to betray him at some point so he must have a backup plan to actually destroy Wano (which was his goal from the beginning) which will force Kaido to move to the flower capital then leading to Kaido and Orochi falling there.

Status
Not open for further replies.