Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kaido is confirmed to have healing (which seems to be the case), people can shut the fuck up about Gear 4 (or Gear 3) not doing damage to him.

He is shown with bruises on the instant of the attack, but just recovers right after. Same as Scabbards.
no no no
the scabbards damaged kaido
g4 did not .
bruises are ver different from spewing out blood.

I believe Kaido will just beatdown everyone from now on in Aizen vs Everyone style, Izo is probably letting her guard now or will just attack Kaido with anger with will only lead to her defeat and so on.

I agree, I'm just saying that I doubt Oda will dedicate a full chapter to it and instead piece it together while shifting perspectives, as he's been doing. I can see it happening over the course of 6-7 chapters until we hit 998-999.

Only hint so far is the scabbards failing, not the whole raid. At the moment, the only thing I really forsee happening is Orochi does something drastic that forces Kaido and a few others to go to mainland Wano and continue the war there, while others stay on Onigashima and keep fighting.

I personally don't expect the entire raid to fail at this point, too much escalation to have to reescalate again if it fails.
Maybe kaido vs luffy will be taking on entire wano since they can fly and shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.