Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kaido is confirmed to have healing (which seems to be the case), people can shut the fuck up about Gear 4 (or Gear 3) not doing damage to him.

He is shown with bruises on the instant of the attack, but just recovers right after. Same as Scabbards.

Depends, I'm not sure if we'll see Kaido defeat them all in one chapter. Have a feeling this will happen over the coarse of the rest of Act 3.
I believe Kaido will just beatdown everyone from now on in Aizen vs Everyone style, Izo is probably letting her guard now or will just attack Kaido with anger which will only lead to her defeat and so on.

Told you guys this onigashima raid will fail...the final battle will take at flower capital or entire wano country...the people dancing during kagura festival forshadow it all...
Only hint so far is the scabbards failing, not the whole raid. At the moment, the only thing I really forsee happening is Orochi does something drastic that forces Kaido and a few others to go to mainland Wano and continue the war there, while others stay on Onigashima and keep fighting.

I personally don't expect the entire raid to fail at this point, too much escalation to have to reescalate again if it fails.

okay my korean isnt great but I really dont think thats what its said. Kaido says it's impossible for the scabbards to recreate Oden's attack which wounded him.

그때 (that time/then) 오뎅이 낸 상처를 (wound that is made by Oden) 다시 (again)/ 생기게 할 수 없을 (impossible to be created/happen)

so rather than saying "It's impossible for him to heal up from that" (which is TRUE lmao) he says "its impossible for the scabbards to wound him like Oden did".

Status
Not open for further replies.