Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's nonsense, BM has always been a freak of nature and what she achieved was Yonkou lvl in all this years, from what we heard from Oden that is literally the same, just because they got a good start doesn't mean their growth would be also absurd.
Luffy has the best growth in the series that we know so far.
BM grew up to be on par with the strongest in the world, a rival to WB etc, that's what I'm saying Prime Oden should be at least that level then?

I find it hard to believe Oden could use CoA haki at age 9 when even someone like Luffy only learnt it between 17-19 years old.

If true, being that strong at that age with haki, he should have grown easily into Yonko level, maybe on par or even greater than Roger/WB.
people dont grow at the same rate
the strawhats werent monsters at a young age
but by their early twenties they would have surpassed most pirates,
after just a couple years at sea.

I find it hard to believe Oden could use CoA haki at age 9 when even someone like Luffy only learnt it between 17-19 years old.

If true, being that strong at that age with haki, he should have grown easily into Yonko level, maybe on par or even greater than Roger/WB.
There are a lot of chess players who became a Grandmaster at an age younger than Garry Kasparov. To this day he still has the second highest rating in history. Learning something quickly at a young age doesn't indicate your ultimate peak.

I think Oda is building up to Kiku big moment

Kiku ability is about her slashes last a long time, nothing is random with Oda, he made her explain her ability to Kanjuro as build up to this

if the scabbards were gonna lose next chapter Oda would've taken Kiku out, not just take her hand but still in the fight

Scabbards will force Kaido to use Base form, but it won't be easy, which is good for both the scabbards and for him

also its possible that Kaido can't heal from Oden scar due to his mental state, similar to when BM durability wear down she MC photo broke, once he get past his fight against Oden he will be able to heal even from that

BM grew up to be on par with the strongest in the world, a rival to WB etc, that's what I'm saying Prime Oden should be at least that level then?
Probably, from what we get from this spoilers Oden was really about to two shot Kaido back then, what you could question tho is his durability and endurance but then again he was hit from behind and on his head...

But to tame Enma, you need to have control over CoA haki. Do we have any other instances in the manga of children being able to use CoA? Maybe in the Amazon/Sky tribes? Can't recall.
Where was it said that you need control over CoA? And what does that mean?
If one has little amount of haki and still tames enma- would that be impressive?

You only headcanon'd that taming Enma is an impressive feat.
btw I think 5yr old Oden tamed Enma, not 9yr old.

Probably, from what we get from this spoilers Oden was really about to two shot Kaido back then, what you could question tho is his durability and endurance but then again he was hit from behind and on his head...
he was definitively top tier, like at worst top 5 in his time strongest, and he was even not totally in his prime.
Yet people here are considering him weaker than an admiral for example, or than mihawk

Status
Not open for further replies.