Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was it said that you need control over CoA? And what does that mean?
If one has little amount of haki and still tames enma- would that be impressive?

You only headcanon'd that taming Enma is an impressive feat.
btw I think 5yr old Oden tamed Enma, not 9yr old.
How do you tame/control Enma taking your haki without being able to take back that haki, i.e haki control?

There are a lot of chess players who became a Grandmaster at an age younger than Garry Kasparov. To this day he still has the second highest rating in history. Learning something quickly at a young age doesn't indicate your ultimate peak.
Hmm, manga says Oden got many times stronger over the years, via his travels and so on, so it's not as if his power growth was sterile:

Where was it said that you need control over CoA? And what does that mean?
If one has little amount of haki and still tames enma- would that be impressive?

You only headcanon'd that taming Enma is an impressive feat.
btw I think 5yr old Oden tamed Enma, not 9yr old.
When zoro takes enma he literally flows his ryou back into his body . Oda himself hyped taming enma as an impressive feat since only zoro and oden two ryou monsters where able to do so. Not even the scabbards who can harm kaido meanwhile the 5th empower couldn’t failed to take enma. It’s very impressive

It's said only Oden was able to create the unhealable wounds and considering how barrier Ryuo is able to tear him up but not overcome his regen it is logical that it requires the next step of haki to overcome his regen, so actually yes it has been heavily IMPLIED.

Betting against Luffy's ryou being effective at creating long lasting wounds to overcome his regen is a very bad take.
There's no implication there hence headcanon. We saw Oden actually cut Kaido not any internal destruction.

When that is proven then your point will stand. Until then it is not supported

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It's a good shout, but we don't yet know for sure Zoro has CoC. Oda needs to give us clearer answers about his intimidation aura stuff.
Coc can be unlocked by kids as seen with doffy and ace. It makes more sense than him having coa control back then.
Post automatically merged:

Is haki code for cum ?
Why you tagging me pedo lover ?

Coc can be unlocked by kids as seen with doffy and ace. It makes more sense than him having coa control back then.
Post automatically merged:

Why you tagging me pedo lover ?
You have to not understand OP well to imagine that a nobody genealogically wise can get COC. They are all linked with the void century, directly by their blood, and thus to the EOS. Funnily enough, the only "top" tier that for sure hasn't got any link with it, is Mihawk. So it's the highest match that can get zoro, it is what it is.
Even Sanji, a simp, has got a better genealogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.