Questions & Mysteries The subconscious scheme of those who are putting admirals and Mihawk above all

No your whole point is because mihawk hasnt shown it YET

Dont start making excuses when i point out people you suck off dont have it either YET
Two possilities to help your brain to categorize it :
Are you a D or from a family that is know to be linked to void century ? Are you a COC user?

Mihawk hasn't shown any as of now. I don't say that he isn't but it's unlikely not BECAUSE it was never said as such but because of his overall character.
While those you criticize are, from one or the other situation that i stated about, or even both.

Big Mom and Kaido have about as much relevancy to Imu—sama / Joy boy (the endgame) as Arlong or Kuro.
You will see that no, since they are from one or the other case that i stated - COC or directly linked to void century stated by Oda.
And it's not even a secret :
Kaido is a "monster" said by another monster, aka Linlin, it means he must hide a lot, and him to come to not let Wano's country to open, while we know exactly what is the symbolic of Wano for the OP, the Void century and the overall plot, just few years before the successor of Joyboy will be born, i mean it's pretty obvious but you'll see it soon. To help you even more if you don't have seen it, Oda is helping you ! He said after Wano, and directly linked to it, we'll come to the end's arc/saga, what it is if not a proof that Wano is central, and so is Kaido to the Plot of the EOS?
Same for linlin, she is linked to the void century by her COC, but also, to the giants, who are also mysteriously linked to it.
It will take time to show all the scheme, but it's pretty obvious here.And time will helps you.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You will see that no, since they are from one or the other case that i stated - COC or directly linked to void century stated by Oda.
And it's not even a secret :
Kaido is a "monster" said by another monster, aka Linlin, it means he must hide a lot, and him to come to not let Wano's country to open, while we know exactly what is the symbolic of Wano for the OP, the Void century and the overall plot, just few years before the successor of Joyboy will be born, i mean it's pretty obvious but you'll see it soon.
Same for linlin, she is linked to the void century by her COC, but also, to the giants, who are also mysteriously linked to it.
It will take time to show all the scheme, but it's pretty obvious here.And time will helps you.
CoC doesn’t grant them significance you the greater Naval/World Government plot line that will be the end game of One Piece. They will fall this arc. At least Kaido will. Whereas Oda keeps investing more into the WG with fleshing out the Revolutionaries, disbanding the Shichibukai, still leaving an admiral unseen, Fujitora’s moral dilemmas with the government, SWORD and cipher pol aegis zero..

Shanks and Teach will be the only relevant Yonko when you look back at the series.
Post automatically merged:

Oh I guess the fleet admiral won’t be relevant when Luffy takes down the world government. Pardon me.

CoC doesn’t grant them significance you the greater Naval/World Government plot line that will be the end game of One Piece. They will fall this arc. At least Kaido will. Whereas Oda keeps investing more into the WG with fleshing out the Revolutionaries, disbanding the Shichibukai, still leaving an admiral unseen, Fujitora’s moral dilemmas with the government, SWORD and cipher pol aegis zero..

Shanks and Teach will be the only relevant Yonko when you look back at the series.

Oh I guess the fleet admiral won’t be relevant when Luffy takes down the world government. Pardon me.
Who said you need to be in place until the last chapter of the Manga to be very relevent to the main plot ?
Joyboy, oden's wife, and whatever are dead, are they irrelevent to the main plot because of that ?
And in the contrary, have you to be there until the last chapter to be considered to be linked to the main plot ?
No. Dog is a dog. Admirals are dogs of the void century winners aka 5 stars and imu, and will stay as such.
And even more than this, they will be power wise irrelevant for luffy : May i tell you that luffy is already admiral tier, and when he will beat a yonko in this arc, he will yonko tier +, and we still have few arcs before the final war where he will humiliate these dogs of the main vilains, do you expect him to stop becoming stronger?

A fleet admiral is and was very relevent relevent to the series, as we saw with the discussion between the 5 stars and akainu....

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Who said you need to be in place until the last chapter of the Manga to be very relevent to the main plot ?
Joyboy, oden's wife, and whatever are dead, are they irrelevent to the main plot because of that ?
And in the contrary, have you to be there until the last chapter to be considered to be linked to the main plot ?
No. Dog is a dog. Admirals are dogs of the void century winners aka 5 stars and imu, and will stay as such.
And even more than this, they will be power wise irrelevant for luffy : May i tell you that luffy is already admiral tier, and when he will beat a yonko in this arc, he will yonko tier +, and we still have few arcs before the final war where he will humiliate these dogs of the main vilains, do you expect him to stop becoming stronger?

A fleet admiral is and was very relevent relevent to the series, as we saw with the discussion between the 5 stars and akainu....
Lmfao, the issue is you're inserting power scaling to discuss the plot. Your subconscious bias to make the Admirals / Mihawk weaker than Yonko is restricting how you view the series' progression.

Whether you like it or not, the Admirals are the main force of the world Government. This is established. The Gorosei and Imu's power is vague right now. When the conflict comes to the World Government, the Admirals will be facing off with the main characters. And we know for a fact that's where it's headed, Rayleigh says as much when learning the truth of the Void Century accompanied being pirate King.

And yeah, Kaido and Big Mom are irrelevant. They have no stakes in the Joyboy / Imu plot line. They're thugs who present a challenge and a threat, but don't pretend they're more relevant to things than Aokiji or Kizaru.

Let's forget about Mihawk for a moment

Guys, Luffy's scar starts aching again whenever he listens to Akainu's name.
You can't ignore this

Shanks scar -> a mark for Blackbeard vs Shanks

Zoro scar -> the body mark for his rematch with Mihawk

Luffy's scar -> I let you guess it
So you are saying that Mihawk that you have in profile's pic is irrelevant to the story because of the fact that he didn't manage to leave any mark to shanks, a rookie shanks, for years of fight/rivalry, while a fairly weaker, df-less, blackbeard did it because he was a D ?

I'm glad that you agree with the same conclusion. I mean, all roads lead to Roma eventually.

Lmfao, the issue is you're inserting power scaling to discuss the plot. Your subconscious bias to make the Admirals / Mihawk weaker than Yonko is restricting how you view the series' progression.

Whether you like it or not, the Admirals are the main force of the world Government. This is established. The Gorosei and Imu's power is vague right now. When the conflict comes to the World Government, the Admirals will be facing off with the main characters. And we know for a fact that's where it's headed, Rayleigh says as much when learning the truth of the Void Century accompanied being pirate King.

And yeah, Kaido and Big Mom are irrelevant. They have no stakes in the Joyboy / Imu plot line. They're thugs who present a challenge and a threat, but don't pretend they're more relevant to things than Aokiji or Kizaru.
I mean i believe i've tackled this issue : It's not because you'r present in the last arc, as a dog of the main vilain that you are relevant to the main plot.
The D, that luffy embodies, doesn't declare the war to the WG/Marines because of the admirals, but because of those who created them, who rule them, and eventually those who have an ideology behind it, behind its creating, behind what they did to the ancient kingdom and the current citizen of every kingdom.

Why is this so hard to understand. Kaido>Mihawk=>Shanks>Bm
Until further proof, Mihawk is last.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So you are saying that Mihawk that you have in profile's pic is irrelevant to the story because of the fact that he didn't manage to leave any mark to shanks, a rookie shanks, for years of fight/rivalry, while a fairly weaker, df-less, blackbeard did it because he was a D ?

I'm glad that you agree with the same conclusion. I mean, all roads lead to Roma eventually.
Mihawk is implied to have scarred shanks

I mean i believe i've tackled this issue : It's not because you'r present in the last arc, as a dog of the main vilain that you are relevant to the main plot.
The D, that luffy embodies, doesn't declare the war to the WG/Marines because of the admirals, but because of those who created them, who rule them, and eventually those who have an ideology behind it.

Until further proof, Mihawk is last.
Mihawk is the WSS which already puts him over Shanks and BM is a joke.