Questions & Mysteries The subconscious scheme of those who are putting admirals and Mihawk above all

great post, I agree with most things in them, beautiful work!
Another thing, what difference did the mihawk sword make in shanks? he never defeated him.
not only that, but the main point of these "fans" is turning around this infamous "black kitchen knife", and what it did to Shanks ? Not even a scar.Despite beeing used against him for years !
What have done a weak, sword-less, df-less, fat and drunk BB to him ? Scar him till the end times.
Proves again what i'm saying about the blood relevancy, one is a D, another is a noboDy. Two D, in a certain way, so close but yet so far.
@Fujishiro @Zara @Kaido D. Stronger @Seraphoenix @Tejas

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
1. Admirals + non COC/D indivduals/linked officially to Void century, are irrelevant to the main plot, and so are they achievement : WSS, black knife or whatsoever.
2. Top tier swordmen because we had to talk about them in this forum, who have COC will always be stronger than those who haven't no matter their blade. For my point was to say that Oden was indeed stronger than Mihawk.
1. Their relevance to the main plot doesn't change their strength.
2. CoC is fodder control and doesnt make anyone stronger than those who dont have it, besides, it is unknown whether Mihawk has it.
No, from the sole purpose of storytelling, Mihawk needs to be stronger than any other swords because he is the one who will face Zoro who will take the crown of the strongest for himself. All others had their purpose but Oda is in the business of making Zoro the strongest, not some side character... Having CoC, being D is all nice and good but it doesnt help in 1vs1.

Sengoku is not a D and has CoC ... Where is it confirmed that Garp has CoC and is stronger than all admirals?

Let's see what manga 957 says;
Kaido was an apprentice.
The rocks members didn't get along with each other and thus minimized their group exploits.
Roger was there helping garp.
Behind garp there were marines ... Kaido and Big meme are much stronger than 38 years ago.
Garp was able to bypass Marco's regeneration by a simple punch while Akainu could not. Case closed

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
not only that, but the main point of these "fans" is turning around this infamous "black kitchen knife", and what it did to Shanks ? Not even a scar.Despite beeing used against him for years !
What have done a weak, sword-less, df-less, fat and drunk BB to him ? Scar him till the end times.
Proves again what i'm saying about the blood relevancy, one is a D, another is a noboDy. Two D, in a certain way, so close but yet so far.
Stop talking shit you dont know if mihawk had a kokuto then besides

He says he has countless scars from countless battles

Then when talking about the eye scar he had to specifically say THAT ONE WASNT FROM MIHAWK
implying mihawk has scarred him

Well luffy hasn’t denefitted from any of that other than CoC. Inherited will is not the same as Kekkai Genkai if Naruto inherited jiraiya‘s will only only No one would care but he was the literal reincarnation of the first hokage
Luffy is also a D, and inherited will is very important in OP, the number of symbolic that he is linked to Joyboy are as much as naruto tbh.
Post automatically merged:

Stop talking shit you dont know if mihawk had a kokuto then besides

He says he has countless scars from countless battles

Then when talking about the eye scar he had to specifically say THAT ONE WASNT FROM MIHAWK
implying mihawk has scarred him
Yes you'r proving my point :
It doesn't matter if you have countless scar or no scar, because the only one that matter is the one that aches, and Kaido proved it to us in this very chapter. I don't know what you'r trying to say beside proving my point.
And who was this indiividual ? It was BB, a D, not the dude who fought him for so long, aka Mihawk.

Sengoku is not a D and has CoC ... Where is it confirmed that Garp has CoC and is stronger than all admirals?

Let's see what manga 957 says;
Kaido was an apprentice.
The rocks members didn't get along with each other and thus minimized their group exploits.
Roger was there helping garp.
Behind garp there were marines ... Kaido and Big meme are much stronger than 38 years ago.
How can you know for sure that he isn't a D ? Until pretty late we didn't knew the obvious for Roger for example.
Garp is a D so has the potential to have it, be it showed now or later.
And without even using it, he is stronger than all admirals, how can you even deny it one second?

What are you trying to say eventually with your quote?

Last edited:
K

Kaido D. Stronger

That's exactly my point, Wb didn't need a black blade to be the strongest man in the world, Roger didn't need a black blade to be the pirate king, there are things that are different here, shanks never had to get a black blade to duel with mihawk and come out unscathed, sight didn't need one, black blade is irrelevant.

If I were a mihawk fan, I would be praying, if the mihawk appeared randomly wounded by the navy (random frigate sent to capture him) or ally with SHANKS, and definitely became a dog of the redhead and her incredible haki conqueror, maybe then mihawk can surf the hyper shanks, and gain relevance in the story.
Putting mihawk, roger and Wb in the same line is a crime.

1. Their relevance to the main plot doesn't change their strength.
2. CoC is fodder control and doesnt make anyone stronger than those who dont have it, besides, it is unknown whether Mihawk has it.
No, from the sole purpose of storytelling, Mihawk needs to be stronger than any other swords because he is the one who will face Zoro who will take the crown of the strongest for himself. All others had their purpose but Oda is in the business of making Zoro the strongest, not some side character... Having CoC, being D is all nice and good but it doesnt help in 1vs1.
It does because :
1.Beeing relevant to the plot, and precisely to the void century means you have way more capabilities, than will never have another top tier that hasn't got this relevancy. And even faster growth power wise - this explains luffy's growth. And that no matter what, for example, Roger who was a swordman without black knife but with COC, will never ever be beaten by Mihawk, or whoever, be it even the famous "WSS".
2. If it was about "storytelling" which is different from the meaning of story or plot, Oda should have ended his job, because, there is not any tension anymore between Mihawk and Zoro, because there were supposed to be ennemies, pirates, and the former helped the latter to be trained, because the latter, without any dignity of a swordman, begged him to death.
And overall as i said, this title is only a cope for those who haven't got COC, and thus irrelevant to the main plot. This is not a coincidence that the only one aiming for WSS is the one who isn't a COC user thus linked to void century.

All in all what i'm saying is that, Having COC, beeing a D means everything, and is the main point for the plot, while here in this forum for some everything is reverted and irrelevant individuals blood and plot wise, no matter how much they train are fate-blocked, and are wanked because those who do it are themselves blocked by their own fate, and are trying subconsciously to cope with it.
This was the point of my thread.

HA001

Luffy is also a D, and inherited will is very important in OP, the number of symbolic that he is linked to Joyboy are as much as naruto tbh.

Yes you'r proving my point :
It doesn't matter if you have countless scar or no scar, because the only one that matter is the one that aches, and Kaido proved it to us in this very chapter. I don't know what you'r trying to say beside proving my point.
And who was this indiividual ? It was BB, a D, not the dude who fought him for so long, aka Mihawk.

How can you know for sure that he isn't a D ? Until pretty late we didn't knew the obvious for Roger for example.
And without even using it, he is stronger than all admirals, how can you even deny it one second?

Look how fuckin pathetic you are

WHO GAVE LUFFY A SCAR THAT ACHES YOU FUCKIN HYPOCRITE

Great. Other one of these threads.

OP, can you answer me this. Why did Oda create a WSS and WSM title? Why did he created a black blade and limit it to 2 people so far, one who is a samurai from Wano. How exactly are black blade created? What's the main reason/benefit to creating a black blade?

I can answer that for you, you can't. Guess what? Oda can and he put it in the manga so it's relevant.

You can create as many threads as you want. It won't change that fact everything I mentioned is important. Just because we can't answer everything now didn't mean it's not important. There are still alot of unanswered questions.

When i talked about people who weren't top tier, it was about their relevancy to the plot not about their power...
It's pretty clear that even among those who are blessed genetically, not all reach their potential.
You need genes and work.
If i talked about these wealking genetically gifted it was about the fact that despite beeing weak they were still more relevant to the main plot, that is about the void century, than is Mihawk or any non D/COC user.
No matter how much you try, how much titles you accumulate, you'll stay irrelevant.
And it was a part of the top tier, the real strongest ones, Roger, WB etc - will you say they'r weaker than Mihawk ? - to not even care about such futile things as wss or black kitchen knife, to show that even without it, they are above those who haven't got their genes.
Your original post was comparing strength levels. Now you're saying CoC/D initial only makes "top tiers" stronger than all non-CoC/D initial holders. And when talking about "non-top tiers" (only you know who they are), the strength component is no longer in effect. Only the "plot" relevance. It sounds like you're saying that when a character reaches some arbitrary power level, for example 3541, THEN the fact that they are a CoC user or D initial holder finally makes this statement true:
There is a single argument to show how yonko are stronger than admirals - at least the current ones - among lots of others :
They all have COC/are D.
But clearly someone like Chinjao has lower power AND potential than admirals/Mihawk. No amount of training or effort will ever close that gap. If you have to pick and choose based on your head canon when the CoC and will of D traits has relevance in strength discussions then perhaps they aren't solely reliable metrics to use in the first place?

HA001

Already answered. All it can ever say is that may be akainu is linked to the void century, but there are more plausible answers as the one i stated above.And everything fits again.
Thats twice youve been shut down and proven to have bias
First with bb and garp not having coc

And now akainu is linked to the void century based on FUCK ALL.
Your post is nonsense.

Here we go again lol
What a biased fanboy says> the facts Potential> Facts
Personal beliefs> The facts

Tell me about facts not what you think....

Your original post was comparing strength levels. Now you're saying CoC/D initial only makes "top tiers" stronger than all non-CoC/D initial holders. And when talking about "non-top tiers" (only you know who they are), the strength component is no longer in effect. Only the "plot" relevance. It sounds like you're saying that when a character reaches some arbitrary power level, for example 3541, THEN the fact that they are a CoC user or D initial holder finally makes this statement true:

But clearly someone like Chinjao has lower power AND potential than admirals/Mihawk. No amount of training or effort will ever close that gap. If you have to pick and choose based on your head canon when the CoC and will of D traits has relevance in strength discussions then perhaps they aren't solely reliable metrics to use in the first place?
It's basically what i'm saying : Imagine beeing twins, both having quite similar genetics, one will be stronger because of how hard and well he trains, and not only relying on its genetics. Same goes for Chinjao for example he never had any will to become the strongest, or to be the most free individual, or the PK or whatsoever and this impact his growth. What i'm exactly saying is that there is a "plafond de verre" for those who aren't COC/linked to void century, given they are precisely in similar tier : It's like the example i given, Oden and Mihawk look pretty similar power wise according to you, right ? I can guarantee you that Mihawk will never ever be close to beat Kaido or Oden, because of what i said, and no amount of black kitchen knife, or WSS titles will change it.

Thats twice youve been shut down and proven to have bias
First with bb and garp not having coc

And now akainu is linked to the void century based on FUCK ALL.
Your post is nonsense.
You are saying they haven't got it, i'm saying they have the potential to it.Who is even now, and even more latter in the story, closer to factuality ?
Who said they haven't got it and will never will ?
If you have the bold statement you'r right, otherwise you'r again refuted.

Here we go again lol
What a biased fanboy says> the facts Potential> Facts
Personal beliefs> The facts

Tell me about facts not what you think....
It's what a theory - a good one or at least a methologically good one - , an analysis is about : Using factualities with reason, to give a larger explanation of the scheme of things.
If it was stated black in white by Oda starting now, and not in EOS, we won't be debatting...
It's like you all need to see again the semantic of words.

Good post

Point is,having a Black Sword means jackshit.Mihawk has a big mouth but thats it
He is fighting against his fate, not knowing the causes of his damnation that he however loves - as said Spinoza on this which is the case for a lot of people tbh. Which is even worse, but here some people are doing even worse because they know what it is on about and they keep on wanking.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It does because :
1.Beeing relevant to the plot, and precisely to the void century means you have way more capabilities, than will never have another top tier that hasn't got this relevancy. And even faster growth power wise - this explains luffy's growth. And that no matter what, for example, Roger who was a swordman without black knife but with COC, will never ever be beaten by Mihawk, or whoever, be it even the famous "WSS".
2. If it was about "storytelling" which is different from the meaning of story or plot, Oda should have ended his job, because, there is not any tension anymore between Mihawk and Zoro, because there were supposed to be ennemies, pirates, and the former helped the latter to be trained, because the latter, without any dignity of a swordman, begged him to death.
And overall as i said, this title is only a cope for those who haven't got COC, and thus irrelevant to the main plot. This is not a coincidence that the only one aiming for WSS is the one who isn't a COC user thus linked to void century.

All in all what i'm saying is that, Having COC, beeing a D means everything, and is the main point for the plot, while here in this forum for some everything is reverted and irrelevant individuals blood and plot wise, no matter how much they train, are wanked because those who do it are themselves blocked by their own fate, and are trying subconsciously to cope with it.
This was the point of my thread.
1. But arent Admirals relevant to the Void Century while you are saying that they arent? What if Mihawk is Imu-sama?
No, the reason why Roger cannot be beaten by Mihawk is because he isnt alive in Mihawk's era. Mihawk was a teenager when Roger died. Their best never overlapped so it can never be tested but considering that Zoro will face Mihawk instead of Roger, the answer is clear.
2. There was no tension between Mihawk and Zoro in Baratie either, they werent enemies either, they saw each other for the first time.
All of it is irrelevant and the only thing both of them want is to be the strongest while only one can be, that's what doesnt change.
His title is one of the very few indicators that one top tier is stronger than another, only the WSx title wielders get that luxury.

But Zoro does have a CoC already, he implied it back in Fishman Island aside from saying that his willpower is greater than Luffy's back in first few chapters of the manga. While one is aiming for WSS nobody is aiming for WSC and WSM, seems like WSS is special.
It doesnt, Chinjao has CoC, Law is D, both are barely relevant characters and story can go on the same without them.

Mihawk is relevant because he has been tied to 2nd main character of the story since the very beginning. The story is about Strawhats accomplishing their dreams and everything connected to their dreams is relevant. CoC and D clan are there just to enrich the story and are widely spread and far from unique. Things like Black Blades are far more unique than either CoC or D clan members.

Great. Other one of these threads.

OP, can you answer me this. Why did Oda create a WSS and WSM title? Why did he created a black blade and limit it to 2 people so far, one who is a samurai from Wano. How exactly are black blade created? What's the main reason/benefit to creating a black blade?

I can answer that for you, you can't. Guess what? Oda can and he put it in the manga so it's relevant.

You can create as many threads as you want. It won't change that fact everything I mentioned is important. Just because we can't answer everything now didn't mean it's not important. There are still alot of unanswered questions.
You can't answer either with precision to the last technical questions because you don't have enough proofs, nor is it relevant.
But to answer your main point, i already did : To help to cope for those who aren't COC users/D individuals, and in a larger scale those who are trying hard but are fate-locked because they aren't fate-chosen.
Here is a question for you, that EVERYBODY can answer with clear precision no matter their bias :
Who is stronger : Mihawk or prime Roger ?

It's basically what i'm saying : Imagine beeing twins, both having quite similar genetics, one will be stronger because of how hard and well he trains, and not only relying on its genetics. Same goes for Chinjao for example he never had any will to become the strongest, or to be the most free individual, or the PK or whatsoever and this impact his growth. What i'm exactly saying is that there is a "plafond de verre" for those who aren't COC/linked to void century, given they are precisely in similar tier : It's like the example i given, Oden and Mihawk look pretty similar power wise according to you, right ? I can guarantee you that Mihawk will never ever be close to beat Kaido or Oden, because of what i said, and no amount of black kitchen knife, or WSS titles will change it.
I understood that part clearly. The glass ceiling isn't a substantiated concept, however. It's pure speculation that Chinjao hasn't tried as hard as other pirates in a way that would affect his growth rate. In fact, most people would agree in saying that Chinjao's "ceiling" is lower than admirals/Mihawk. You won't be able to convince many people that Chinjao would've become stronger than admirals if he only he "tried" for bigger goals.