Questions & Mysteries The subconscious scheme of those who are putting admirals and Mihawk above all

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I mean i believe i've tackled this issue : It's not because you'r present in the last arc, as a dog of the main vilain that you are relevant to the main plot.
The D, that luffy embodies, doesn't declare the war to the WG/Marines because of the admirals, but because of those who created them, who rule them, and eventually those who have an ideology behind it.
Post automatically merged:

Until further proof, Mihawk is last.
Sure. But you also need some.... Weight to your character that lasts after your demise. Which half the current Yonko do not have, putting them on par with Kizaru / Greenbull in terms of overall relevancy.

So you are saying that Mihawk that you have in profile's pic is irrelevant to the story because of the fact that he didn't manage to leave any mark to shanks, a rookie shanks, for years of fight/rivalry, while a fairly weaker, df-less, blackbeard did it because he was a D ?

I'm glad that you agree with the same conclusion. I mean, all roads lead to Roma eventually.
My post was about Akainu, not Mihawk

Can you answer me about him or not?

My post was about Akainu, not Mihawk

Can you answer me about him or not?
You point is good in the surface, not in the profound meaning imo.
Will ever Shanks and BB fight again iyo ? No most likely. Does it means that the scars leaved by a D to the strongest COC user in the current verse will have a consequence in the EOS's arc ? Most likely not.

Same goes for Luffy : He can, and it will be more relevant power wise - and probably plot wise - fight and end Akainu before he becomes too strong for him, so before end's serie, where the main plot is, meaning how hard Akainu tried, he was only a mean for the EOS plot, not the goal. It's all he can do for not beeing a D/COC user. And if he really has to stay until EOS, it will be the one who inherited Ace's DF, and will who will face him, for all the symbolic stated above, and because of the power difference, in an arc where luffy will be levels above these two.

From seeing Zoro train, this guy already thinks Zoro can do something the great Oden couldn't :gokulaugh:
As i said, black knife, WSS title, are among the cope created by the author himself to help those who haven't got blood relevancy.
After all it's not a seinen where everything has to be told, but a shonen.
Does Roger needed a black kitchen knife to be a PK, does WB needed a black weapon to be the WSM ? etc etc etc.

One Piece is Naruto Bloodlines are irrelevant oda showed that with Demaro black
I don't see the link between the first part of your phrase and the second.
If anything, despite all the cope of naruto's author, the main character who was so called, hated by all, had the worst fate and blablablabla, ended up beeing Hokage, and was a son of Hokage.What a genealogy and genetic refutation !

Sure. But you also need some.... Weight to your character that lasts after your demise. Which half the current Yonko do not have, putting them on par with Kizaru / Greenbull in terms of overall relevancy.
Tbf everyone seems irrelevant to imu even the marines

The yonko are more relevant to luffy and him accomplishing his dreams
The admirals might be more relevant post finding the one piece but might get overshadowed by im. Even akainu might be handled by someone who isn't luffy
The shichibukai for the most part were there to prove luffys a threat in general and making a name for himself

This is not my fault if Oda has an overall idea of its plot, but doesn't manage to execute the overall world's interaction, well.
I'm not a blind fan of him, well all know that he elongated his plot way too much, for it was made to be done in 5 years, so you have these discrepancies. But you have to understand the man, he needed to find a way to make the yonko symbolically less strong, for the main character to be able to beat them in the shortest time possible.

You point is good in the surface, not in the profound meaning imo.
Will ever Shanks and BB fight again iyo ? No most likely. Does it means that the scars leaved by a D to the strongest COC user in the current verse will have a consequence in the EOS's arc ? Most likely not.

Same goes for Luffy : He can, and it will be more relevant power wise - and probably plot wise - fight and end Akainu before he becomes too strong for him, so before end's serie, where the main plot is, meaning how hard Akainu tried, he was only a mean for the EOS plot, not the goal. It's all he can do for not beeing a D/COC user. And if he really has to stay until EOS, it will be the one who inherited Ace's DF, and will who will face him, for all the symbolic stated above, and because of the power difference, in an arc where luffy will be levels above these two.

As i said, black knife, WSS title, are among the cope created by the author himself to help those who haven't got blood relevancy.
After all it's not a seinen where everything has to be told, but a shonen.
Does Roger needed a black kitchen knife to be a PK, does WB needed a black weapon to be the WSM ? etc etc etc.
Idk what you response is even talking about. Yes they used weapons because they think it helps them fight. Like what

Idk what you response is even talking about. Yes they used weapons because they think it helps them fight. Like what
Yes, pirates are looking for the one piece because it's a treasure, because Gold roger said to do as such, like what...
How to try to remove all the meaning of the things, and from what i said. Or may be haven't you understood, in which case i can try to explain again.

I mean’t One Piece isn’t naruto.
I would like too but it doesn't look as such, it's even more "naruto" than "naruto" itself, ie in the inherency thing :
All the will inherency, all the D, all the COC, are linked to it.
Luffy having a father that is a D, the most wanted in the world, a grand father that was the strongest marine ever and top 3 in prime, a sake's brother, who's the son of the PK, a mentor that is a yonko, with the strongest COC - so linked hardly to void century - etc...

There are clearly "genetically/plot relevant" characters who are weaker and have lower growth potential than characters who are not (by your personal metrics of D holders/CoC lol).

Law, Chinjao, Doflamingo, Hancock, Katakuri, Jaguar D. Saul, Ace's mom are all D's or confirmed conquerors.

Weird of you to paint those who are skeptical of your zealous speculation as people coping with genetic inferiority when you've got some low IQ logical deduction and cherry picking going on, yourself. I'm sure you have some other head canon regarding why the above individuals don't "count", though.

There are clearly "genetically/plot relevant" characters who are weaker and have lower growth potential than characters who are not (by your personal metrics of D holders/CoC lol).

Law, Chinjao, Doflamingo, Hancock, Katakuri, Jaguar D. Saul, Ace's mom are all D's or confirmed conquerors.

Weird of you to paint those who are skeptical of your zealous speculation as people coping with genetic inferiority when you've got some low IQ logical deduction and cherry picking going on, yourself. I'm sure you have some other head canon regarding why the above individuals don't "count", though.
When i talked about people who weren't top tier, it was about their relevancy to the plot not about their power...
It's pretty clear that even among those who are blessed genetically, not all reach their potential.
You need genes and work.
If i talked about these wealking genetically gifted it was about the fact that despite beeing weak they were still more relevant to the main plot, that is about the void century, than is Mihawk or any non D/COC user.
No matter how much you try, how many titles you accumulate, you'll stay irrelevant.
And it was a part of the top tier, the real strongest ones, Roger, WB etc - will you say they'r weaker than Mihawk ? - to not even care about such futile things as wss or black kitchen knife, to show that even without it, they are above those who haven't got their genes.

Guilty as charged. TLDR?
That :
1. Admirals + non COC/D indivduals/linked officially to Void century, are irrelevant to the main plot, and so are they achievement : WSS, black knife or whatsoever.
2. Top tier swordmen because we had to talk about them in this forum, who have COC will always be stronger than those who haven't no matter their blade. For my point was to say that Oden was indeed stronger than Mihawk.

Yes, pirates are looking for the one piece because it's a treasure, because Gold roger said to do as such, like what...
How to try to remove all the meaning of the things, and from what i said. Or may be haven't you understood, in which case i can try to explain again.

I would like too but it doesn't look as such, it's even more "naruto" than "naruto" itself, ie in the inherency thing :
All the will inherency, all the D, all the COC, are linked to it.
Luffy having a father that is a D, the most wanted in the world, a grand father that was the strongest marine ever and top 3 in prime, a sake's brother, who's the son of the PK, a mentor that is a yonko, with the strongest COC - so linked hardly to void century - etc...
Well luffy hasn’t denefitted from any of that other than CoC. Inherited will is not the same as Kekkai Genkai if Naruto inherited jiraiya‘s will only only No one would care but he was the literal reincarnation of the first hokage