Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom can get trashed as much as Oda wants, it doesn't matter, because she won't get damaged or hurt anyway.
Kaido can't even die. It is irrelevant if they hurt him, because of his regeneration.
Mihawk couldn't beat a Yonko commander even when he was trying really hard. Clearly, the Yonko look much better.
He never tried with vista you desperate troll.
Post automatically merged:

Aye, i didnt mean he wasnt a swordsman, i meant that like roger he wasnt interested in honing it to the next lvl(black blade), that and he died early. Like roger doesnt have a black blade either yet im sure you agree Roger> Mihawk right?

To me forging a black blade doesnt mean you are autmatically stronger than one who doesnt have it, especially if that person has been long dead before you became WSS, im not using any argument like this for shanks or other current swordsmen because by title mihawk is above them, but to say mihawk> Oden because oden didnt have a black blade is akin to saying mihawk> Roger because he didnt either.

He is until proven otherwise.

Roger was WB's equal, manga canon. You speak of headcanon yet you come at me with this bs.

I guess we can put this debate to rest.
Lol so oden the most powerful samurai from wano who revere ryumma was not trying to turn his sword black ? Even though he was highly skilled in ryou and loved battle? The desperation is reeling off of you

Big Mom can get trashed as much as Oda wants, it doesn't matter, because she won't get damaged or hurt anyway.
Kaido can't even die. It is irrelevant if they hurt him, because of his regeneration.
Mihawk couldn't beat a Yonko commander even when he was trying really hard. Clearly, the Yonko look much better.
And Mihawk was hurt by Vista? He wasn't even tagged.
What type of argument is this?
:choppawhat:

Obviously it’s his black blade because he owns it :kaidowhat:

Yes surpass the blade he possesses. That doesn’t indicate he made Yoru black. He could have inherited it from someone. He seems to be related to Imu. Note how after the WG fired him he is no longer called WSS. We now know for sure it was a fraud title.
Lol he said he has to surpass his blade so he can fight him and to surpass it he has to make it a black blade it's simple LMAO how will he surpass his blade if he didn't make one a black blade lol so mihawk wanted Zoro to surpass his blade by forging his own black blade but mihawk can't forge it give me some other delusions :steef:

Aye, i didnt mean he wasnt a swordsman, i meant that like roger he wasnt interested in honing it to the next lvl(black blade), that and he died early. Like roger doesnt have a black blade either yet im sure you agree Roger> Mihawk right?

To me forging a black blade doesnt mean you are autmatically stronger than one who doesnt have it, especially if that person has been long dead before you became WSS, im not using any argument like this for shanks or other current swordsmen because by title mihawk is above them, but to say mihawk> Oden because oden didnt have a black blade is akin to saying mihawk> Roger because he didnt either.

Roger was WB's equal, manga canon. You speak of headcanon yet you come at me with this bs.

Whitebeard is the worlds strongest man. Roger never had that title . As a matter of fact roger had multiple equals in garp and rox . Stop embarrassing yourself . Write some more headcanon about enma containing odens haki 20 years later though you clown

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Oden died at 39
By that age mihawk has a kokuto
Zoro will have 3 by 21

What is this nonsense man. This man taught ryou he made his own swordsmanship style and taught that. And he still couldnt do it.

world strongest man>fraud that reached an island
manga canon wb world strongest man
what is roger ? a man
glad i helped you:endthis:
Glad your opinion in the face of manga canon accounts to pretty much that of a big pile of feces.

Mihawk is the WSS in name and actuality. There's not a single panel of Shanks using a weapon that's not a sword nor did he ever kick or punch someone in combat.

How are we explaining this?
Who's talking about shanks? Didnt see anyone mention him.

Oden died at 39
By that age mihawk has a kokuto
Zoro will have 3 by 21

What is this nonsense man. This man taught ryou he made his own swordsmanship style and taught that. And he still couldnt do it.
Not the point, the point is Roger= Mihawk, mihawk being WSS is fine, he is above all current sword users but just as Roger> Mihawk even though roger didnt have a blackblade, Oden can be argued to have been >Mihawk, because the man was dead long before Mihawk became a thing, its simple logic.

Him holding back against fodder zoro in fodder east blue means he always holds back all the time? He showed respect towards vista

Compare that panel of yours and what he's saying to this one, man even using exclamation marks.
He's still isn't going all out against Vista as shown when Mihawk has his attention on Luffy during this scrimmage. Mihawk will never need to go all out until Zoro comes in the picture and gives Mihawk a fight that Shanks can only dream of having.

Mihawk’s goal was to fight Luffy. He even beat the two impel down escapees who got in the way and Buggy. However he couldn’t get past Vista. Stop trolling. If Sengoku didn’t stop them they would still be fighting to this day like Dorry and brogy.
Shanks is a swordsman Mihawk is stronger then him. Run along now buddy . Or imma get vista to cut off shanks other arm

He's still isn't going all out against Vista as shown when Mihawk still has his attention on Luffy during this scrimmage. Mihawk will never need to go all out until Zoro comes in the picture and gives Mihawk a fight that Shanks can only dream of having.
he s a clown didn t even showed the panel where mihawk was looking at luffy not giving a fuck about vista @Fujishiro :suresure:

He's still isn't going all out against Vista as shown when Mihawk still has his attention on Luffy during this scrimmage. Mihawk will never need to go all out until Zoro comes in the picture and gives Mihawk a fight that Shanks can only dream of having.
True but to say he was casual is kinda hypocretical given that the man aknowledge vista.There are levels to all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.