Dragon Ball Super - Chapter 65: Son Goku, Earthling

Rate the chapter

• Total voters

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
No matter how potent Goku will turn, his noble soul will always stay the same. I miss the time he would ask Gohan to finish off Cell instead of wasting time, I'm surprised he didn't keep it cool like that instead of returning to his vs. Frieza self, but I kinda of expected it because the thing is Goku wasn't meant to be the one to finish Cell off at that time.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
No matter how potent Goku will turn, his noble soul will always stay the same. I miss the time he would ask Gohan to finish off Cell instead of wasting time, I'm surprised he didn't keep it cool like that instead of returning to his vs. Frieza self, but I kinda of expect it because the thing is Goku wasn't meant to be the one to finish Cell off at that time.
Holy shit you’re back!? :saitahu:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Moro went from an interesting villain to a Cell rip off to... Just Cell this chapter. We know how this ends, Vegeta uses his new technique to split Moro and murders him — end of the arc.

shoulda had Goku finish him off before. This arc dragged on and Super Goku is incredibly unlivable. The tension faded and we need to move on.

Lol @ Moro being the strongest Goku ever fault. Broly is canon and busted dimensional borders.

Just goku beeing the same dumb duck he always has been omg how can He not give this character some development how is it possible its always that same story with every single oponent.
My God is so hard to read this manga

I am really curious nevertheless. I want to know how Goku and friends will manage to get away from this tricky situation.

Goku will never bust the galaxy to vanquish Moro unless there's a way to get it back.

The Super Dragon Balls are gone for now.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Fuck’s sake, I just KNEW that Goku was gonna give Moro a Senzu bean!! When he took them from Krillin, I said out loud (to my unsuspecting girlfriend) “There’s no God damn way he’s gonna heal an impossibly difficult villain on purpose
A G A I N
after making that mistake with Cell,” AND THEN HE FUCKING DID EXACTLY THAT :gokulaugh:

The fact that it leads to Moro merging with the Earth itself after Goku failed to secure the bag as he has so many times in the past...*chef’s kiss* :goyea:

Rumour is next chapter is the last for this arc. Thank fuck. This Moro arc has been straight up awful.

As much as I love the adventure aspect of Dragon Ball that was terribly executed. Hopefully the anime goes a completely different route. DBS anime > manga.

Rumour is next chapter is the last for this arc. Thank fuck. This Moro arc has been straight up awful.

As much as I love the adventure aspect of Dragon Ball that was terribly executed. Hopefully the anime goes a completely different route. DBS anime > manga.
Then I think that Goku will choose to bust the galaxy and somehow then will find a way to undue it. It doesn't seem possible to exploit Moro's body without destroying it apparently. I trust Tori's genius anyway, so who knows actually.

I love this Moro arc until vegeta beating the shit out of 'original' Moro with his new technique learned from yadrat. Moro's ability is quite tricky and interesting, and seeing Vegeta can counter this ability make me like this arc so much because it's not about PL to take down original Moro, and also I wanna see Vegeta shines lol
But unfortunately it still follows the same pattern as dbz

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power

The anime is better, but DBS is still trash as a whole

TRASH WRITING AT IT FULLEST!!

Even if Vegeta manage to split Moro in the next chapter, Goku's decision in this manga is really a trash writing.

-5/5

*Speechless*
I would be pretty pissed if he truly split Moro. Moro still has full control over his body, expecially now that he fused with the Earth, and the fact he is now a large, easy to aim target, should not make things too easier for Vegeta.

Moro can still materialize behind him and kill him after all.