Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

But listen, Sanji vs King sounds really good, and Sanji fans really deserve a good one on one fight, it has been so fucking long, especially one that goes to the end and Sanji comes out as the winner.

The problem for me here is Zoro has been getting a lot of screen time and this is the Wano Arc / Samurai Arcs, it would make no sense for Sanji to get the bad ass fight of the arc and Zoro just get one of the lower subordinates.

That's why i hated the "twist" that Kyoshiro was Denjiro, because Kyoshiro looked really good for Zoro.

But listen, Sanji vs King sounds really good, and Sanji fans really deserve a good one on one fight, it has been so fucking long, especially one that goes to the end and Sanji comes out as the winner.

The problem for me here is Zoro has been getting a lot of screen time and this is the Wano Arc / Samurai Arcs, it would make no sense for Sanji to get the bad ass fight of the arc and Zoro just get one of the lower subordinates.

That's why i hated the "twist" that Kyoshiro was Denjiro, because Kyoshiro looked really good for Zoro.
Yeah...
That Kyoshiro=Denjiro was painful xDxD

I miss his pompadour :josad:

Sanji got an entire arc and Zoro getting a few panels twists ur panties

You saying he didnt ? Cause when Sanji got chocked he payed no attention to King. It was only after King used Full Zoan and suprised Sanji.

Same thing here we have Zoro squealing like a bitch

But you tend to ignore this and say Zoro ignored Queen. Which is true he did at first until Queen went Full Zoan. Same with Sanji ignoring King at first till King went Full Zoan.

Now which one is more impressive....Zoro ignoring Queen when he looked at him or Sanji ignoring King whilst being chocked.

Stoping picking and choosing you biased headcannon user.
didn't luffy have same reaction or you just leave out anything inconvenient ,sanji reaction to king attack is more like what you just described as zoro squealing even begging king to stop. i know both these scenes mean nothing but since you brought it up sanji does look worse off

Its gonna be Sanji vs. Queen and Zoro vs. King. Zoro fighting the 2nd in command never changes every arc. Pica/Trebol/Diamante are exceptions because 2 of 3 went to characters that had vast importance in that arc, unlike Sanji.

I'd say, the only way Sanji fights King is if there is an Ace and that is Zoro's opponent, and that is looking nigh impossible at this point.

I mean, just like Sanji fans hated the fact he got no cool fight in his arc and the big / important fight was Luffy versus Katakuri, so yeah, it makes no sense for Sanji to have the cool fight of Wano and not Zoro, but hey, could happen...
Country of Samurai.... Sanji gets Samurai Fight AND Country of Food, Sanji gets highlight of Arc. I forgot this is the Story of Sanji becoming the PK, fuck what Zoro and Luffy have to do right? :gokulaugh::seriously:
Post automatically merged:

Sanji fans praying for Sanji to be relevant:amazing::choppawhat:its cool, I understand it’s hard to be third best

Status
Not open for further replies.