Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I think Sakazuki low diffs Fuji.

Jinbei could keep up with gear 2 Luffy, who Zoro has not as of yet demonstrated better speed then.

Jinbei’s endurance is greater, based on him fighting for 5 days against Ace, and remaining conscious after having his organs destroyed by Akainu.

You also forgot to give Jinbei intelligence, and hax when he’s in water.
What? Zoro hasn't displayed G2 Level speed?
Zoro's attack speed shits on Gear 2nd
Steroid pills in Fishman Island are supposed to boost every single stat including speed and reflexes

Base Hyozou was able to react to and even block Gear 2nd Attack and it was signature G2 Attack, G2 pistol, one of Luffy's fastest G2 attacks.

Extremely roided Hyozou whose hair turned white and was moving FTE against high superhuman fishmen, failed to even see Zoro casually slice 8 of his swords. He was like some invisible ghost came in and cut all his swords.

Zoro's attack speed was that much faster than much faster version of Hyozou's seeing ability, while much slower Hyozou could not only just see G2, he even has reaction time to block that attack.

That puts Zoro's attack speed several tiers above G2.

I mean there are other moments as well such as Killer unable to react to Oni Giri and Killer is a speed focused new World Supernova and probably faster than G2 himself or Hawkins failing to dodge Zoro's slash coming from like a 100 meters away to which even Luffy was shocked.

When it comes to movement speed, Zoro was portrayed at least G2 level when both Zoro and G2 Luffy moved Faster than Eye in Wano.

Intelligence, there are different forms of intelligence. In combat, combat intelligence matters the most and Zoro is a certified combat genius who has invented his own fighting style, no one does Santoryu like him, he has made his swordsmanship significantly better in a middle of a fight etc.

No reason to believe Jinbei's combat intelligence exceeds Zoro's.

Underwater hax is irrelevant considering fight is not happening under water

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I like that tbh
I feel wano feels a bit too separated from everything going on right now
Him putting them and especially hiyori in danger would help alot with feeling invested with the people of wano
Imagine the Return of Smiley from Punk Hazard, a weapon to destroy even Kaido. Could be a great ticking clock element.

Lol no.

Fujitora shares portrayal with Akainu. Fujitora and Akainu seem to be opposites in the Navy and ones who clash wills. Whilst Akainu is an adamant follower of absolute justice, Fujitora is much more compassionate and willing to see things clearly, without the immediate prejudice of evil and good. Akainu would destroy and pursue anyone in his way, even his own people for wasting precious seconds
Whilst Fujitora generally cares for people, pirates included, as evident when he allows the SHC to escape, and doesn't attack them at first due to DR citizens, and later on even helps them by sinking the ships of those who are in their way and who are only looking to cause trouble.
In addition, to add up on the aforementioned remark, here we see them clashing their beliefs and justices, both portrayed in the same vein, angrily yelling at each other, advocating their view of the system and fighting for what they believe is proper.
Furthermore, the newest chapters also add to this. Fujitora was vehemently advocating the abolition of the Warlords to which Akainu was opposed, further illustrating their differences in beliefs.

And the Admiral title being a strength related title, disqualifies the notion that any of them mid/low, or even high diff each other. Best case scenario is Akainu high diffing Fujitora.
Opposite ideology =/= equal power.
Literally I’m convinced Sakazuki’s basic no names attacks do more damage on contact than any named attack we’ve seen from Fuji.

Jimbei is one of the original 7 warlords who has better portrayal and feats than Zoro tbh. Multiple people clashed with Fujitora in dressrosa. All of which fujitora actually used his abilities and named attacks on except for Zoro. The original 3 admirals have better portrayal than fujitora and greenbull. Akainu is damn near the reason why Whitebeard died. Plus he became fleet admiral which tells u he's stronger than just a regular admiral.Punk Hazzard Dragon is just a fodder animal multiple people in the crew could have taken down if given enough time.
7 warlords of the sea doesn't mean shit. Ace was offered warlord position even before WBP and Zoro would completely body bag low diff Ace in Whitebeard's crew.

If Zoro was running solo he woulda been offered a warlord position by now easily

Named attacks mean Jack shit, Zoro's second strongest attack shown so far is nameless, Fujitora's strongest attacks were those meteors and rubbles and both nameless. Attack Fuji used on Zoro was far stronger than one he used on Sabo and even then Sabo despite being intangible with Logia was bruised and never physically overpowered Fujitora unlike Zoro.

Many people clashed with Fuji but no one was shown to be as strong as Zoro against Fuji.
Zoro low diffs Jinbei

I really hope he goes all the way up with luffy to fight jack
Also really like the video
:zehaha:

I like that tbh
I feel wano feels a bit too separated from everything going on right now
Him putting them and especially hiyori in danger would help alot with feeling invested with the people of wano
Check out the guy channel I think he could use some subscribers. I like to give credit on ideas that I didn’t come up with myself.

So funny How some people think that zoro after wano Arc Will be yonko lvl ahaha.

Since they think oden that Can SOLO KAIDO Will be weaker than zoro after wano.

Zoro diidnt Win not even against a comander yet and Will leave wano yonko lvl ahahahah.
Some people here look like they are 5 or 7.

They should think that zoro Will One shot Shriryu since he Will be yonko lvl 😂😂

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Opposite ideology =/= equal power.
I didn't say that that made them equal. They have clashing beliefs, similarly to how Akainu and Aokiji had. That's portrayal. You don't see marine fodder number 23 yelling like that at Akainu and being put in the same vein.

And both being Admirals as I have already said, cancels the notion of anything below high diff, with it even being questionable.

any named attack we’ve seen from Fuji.
Correct me if I am wrong, but all the named attacks from Fuji were without haki and on a logia, and Luffy who's immune to blunt damage.

So funny How some people think that zoro after wano Arc Will be yonko lvl ahaha.

Zoro diidnt Win not even against a comander yet and Will leave wano yonko lvl ahahahah.

Wait so you think Luffy will surpass Oden after Wano or nah?
What is Yonko level, why are you putting Yonko on such a pedestal? When has Oda said they represent End of story power level?

Okay and say Zoro lands a hit on Kaido and his hit kills Kaido and same hit makes Zoro's blade permanently black.

What stats would Oden have over Zoro then and what feats are those stats based on?

As far as one shotting Shiryu, idk, depending on how Oda portrays Luffy against Blackbeard. Most of the times, Zoro completely trashes other right hand men, Killer, Pica etc
Post automatically merged:

You think When Akainu is trying to kill somebody he 'isn't' going full force? And that Force Busting through Jinbei and Scarring Luffy...

Gonna call some bullshit on that
Why would Akainu go full force when killing a literal fodder in Luffy who he can casually kill lmao?
This is a pre TS brutally injured Luffy lmao, Akainu can use 5% of his power and Luffy still dies

Imagine the Return of Smiley from Punk Hazard, a weapon to destroy even Kaido. Could be a great ticking clock element.
It could be his final revenge for how his people were treated. Even to spite kaido so if orochi cant have wano no one else can either
Maybe it could have something to do with the dolls he collects or something but idk how

Also the tengu dude collects them too but again idk

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Inexperiented having more than 30 years old, having a captain like Rox, friends like WB, BM, Shiki and etc, living the time of Roger, garp ,Sengoku.???

If he was inexperienced, luffy is what? Even after ALL he been thought? A Fetus?
Luffy is a fetus that’s why he got smacked by Yonko kaido

You’re so wrong, Zoro will become Pirate King level at least mock us correctly

ODEN

Can fight kaido by HIMSELF
Can kill kaido by HIMSELF.

ZORO
CANT
Wait so you think Luffy will surpass Oden after Wano or nah?
What is Yonko level, why are you putting Yonko on such a pedestal? When has Oda said they represent End of story power level?

Okay and say Zoro lands a hit on Kaido and his hit kills Kaido and same hit makes Zoro's blade permanently black.

What stats would Oden have over Zoro then and what feats are those stats based on?

As far as one shotting Shiryu, idk, depending on how Oda portrays Luffy against Blackbeard. Most of the times, Zoro completely trashes other right hand men, Killer, Pica etc

Why would Akainu go full force when killing a literal fodder in Luffy who he can casually kill lmao?
This is a pre TS brutally injured Luffy lmao, Akainu can use 5% of his power and Luffy still dies
Of course luffy WONT surpass oden in wano arc, are you Crazy? WICH PART OF ODEN CAN FIGHT ALONE AND WIN ALONE AGAINST KAIDO you didint get? Luffy wont Win against kaido alone, zoro less, they Will have LOTS Fighting kaido até the same time.

Luffy Will only fight a yonko by HIMSELF maybe in elbaf or laughtale. Not now at ALL.

What you even talking about??? Younko is in the First shelf of Power, the marines know that, yonko ia the higher title you can get as pirate before pirate king. WTF you even questioning such OBVIOUS shit?

Of course zoro WONT One shot Shriryu. Are you even thinking about that, we talking about younko comander.

7 warlords of the sea doesn't mean shit. Ace was offered warlord position even before WBP and Zoro would completely body bag low diff Ace in Whitebeard's crew.

If Zoro was running solo he woulda been offered a warlord position by now easily

Named attacks mean Jack shit, Zoro's second strongest attack shown so far is nameless, Fujitora's strongest attacks were those meteors and rubbles and both nameless. Attack Fuji used on Zoro was far stronger than one he used on Sabo and even then Sabo despite being intangible with Logia was bruised and never physically overpowered Fujitora unlike Zoro.

Many people clashed with Fuji but no one was shown to be as strong as Zoro against Fuji.
Zoro low diffs Jinbei
Theres no reason to believe Zoro would have defeated Ace pre or post timeskip.....Ace was a Yonko Commander. And Luffy post timeskip hasnt been able to defeat those by himself......Fujitora used his gravity and sent meteors after Sabo, and that attack he used was destroying buildings. Everybody put up a better fight against Fujitora than Zoro did. Luffy went back and forth in Base form against fujitora for multiple pages, Sabo and Fujitora clashed for multiple pages both onscreen and offscreen. Law actually countered fujitora's meteor attacks twice with his abilities and went up against doffy and fuji.

Status
Not open for further replies.