Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course luffy couldnt do shit you moron, luffy couldnt use Ryou, raw strenght dont damage kaido. The Ryou techinique bis needed.

LEARN HOW TO READ DUMBASS
Ryou technique?
Ryou is not a single technique, its more of a mastery of control of your own excess energy (Haki)

Ryou is defined as "Flow of Haki" focused on the word flow. Luffy was not able to control the flow of Haki to flow it out of his body while Scabbards and Zoro can which really means Scabbards and Zoro have better Haki mastery than Luffy.

I know it sucks Luffy is kinda trash.
Sad but true :)

Open a New Topic and lets see whos right.

"Zoro yonko lvl after wano" ahahaha

The same Guy that until today didint even defeat a younko comander, and for sure wont defeat a younko by himself.
I keep seeing people say that Zoro hasn't defeated a YC, which is true, but they omit the fact he hasn't had the opportunity to fight one. That makes a difference. That means you can't say he hasn't defeated one because he wasn't strong enough.

We have seen Zoro hold his own against an admiral and defeat two fellow supernovas at mid difficulty the most. So based on that we can say Zoro was command level pre enma.

Lmao

But seriously, I am hoping for this one twist. Its another person with horns (unless the horns are fake), which could support the Punk Hazard person. Additionally, it could explain why the Ace is not at Onigashima: they are enacting the beginning of the New Onigashima plan for Kaido.

Farfetched I know but I won't let this go until we know who potentially serves as the Ace value, and so far we have zero hints

7 warlords of the sea doesn't mean shit. Ace was offered warlord position even before WBP and Zoro would completely body bag low diff Ace in Whitebeard's crew.

If Zoro was running solo he woulda been offered a warlord position by now easily

Named attacks mean Jack shit, Zoro's second strongest attack shown so far is nameless, Fujitora's strongest attacks were those meteors and rubbles and both nameless. Attack Fuji used on Zoro was far stronger than one he used on Sabo and even then Sabo despite being intangible with Logia was bruised and never physically overpowered Fujitora unlike Zoro.

Many people clashed with Fuji but no one was shown to be as strong as Zoro against Fuji.
Zoro low diffs Jinbei
How's Zoro going to win against a Logia 500M bounty Pirate? I could explain so much more. But I think this speaks for itself.
If what your saying isn't wanking, Then Your delusional, having no sense of reason at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.