Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at this point I wonder what are Oda's priorities. Building up an arc villains(Kaido) threat lvl or wanking Oden? :beckmoji:

The way this sentence is structured made it seem like Kaido's suicidal tendencies started with Oden's death, not finding anyone capable to kill him outside of Oden, which basically means the only interesting trait in Kaido's personality presented thus far(his "suicide" hobby) started because of Oden

Not just that, but he also not only basically says that the Scabbards are not Oden lvl, but that Oden could still kill Kaido :josad:
It probably did start with Oden but i'd wager it has more to do with wanting to go out in a way that willl make him be remembered, he said something similar about WB's death.
Oden's scabbards inheriting his will and managing to avenge his master probably sounded like a cool and memorable death to him even if it meant his defeat but they just didn't have enough power.

I mean in other verses, stuff like that has happened.
Zoro is not the #1 protagonist of the story but neither are Sasuke or Gohan

I really don't see anything particularly wrong with letting Zoro have this one
Different circumstances.

Sasuke was meant to be Naruto's rival and inspiration to become stronger.

Gohan was meant to take over as Earth's protector after Goku's (Supposed to be permanent) death during the Cell Saga.

You said its for you. Who ever says that it will be for themselves. Without facts or evidences you can't make any argument and expect people to follow your thinking.
Ex: I think zoro is better than oden. WIll be deafet kaido...not sure could happen though.
let me ask you this:
Why you think zoro is better than oden in the Arc of wano If oden fought and couldve kill kaido If not for the old bad? And by HIMSELF.

And we know that kaido wont fall without the effort of LOTS of people Fighting him até the same time. Tell me

Well like i Said thousands times, oden CAN fight kaido by himself and kill kaido by himself.

Zoro cant do neither. Kaido Will fall with the effort of LOTS of people.

Its not only about zoro being able to Damage kaido deadly, If he was by himself he wouldnt defeat kaido.

Or you think Wano zoro can defeat kaido alone?
He fought a weaker Kaido how much times do i have to say it.

Reality is people missed the point with Oden.

Lets just try to understand on a grand scheme of things lwhat is Oden?

He is a swordsman a samurai who was

a)Not able to attain highest Ryou mastery a swordsman can attain by making a permanent black blade
b)The world of One Piece did not recognize him as WSS despite him being a public figure with high bounty due to his accomplishments not being up to par
c)He is not even the most revered samurai of his own country. There is an entity that Odens own daughter considers a God and considers Odens blade as less valuable than Ryumas blade
d)Oda didn't even give Oden a Supreme grade blade

As a pirate what is he?
a)He is a Pirate Kings subordinate who was special in his own right but not special enough to be either Pirate Kings partner or his right hand man
b)His notoriety, his legend is fraction of what Rayleighs legend is

Yet despite all that Oden is INCREDIBLY STRONG. But Oden being that strong is a channel to show how monstrously strong people with direct superiority over him, people like Ryuma, EoS Zoro, Mihawk and Prime Rayleigh were.

It is retarded that One Piece fan base is dumb enough to not understand something as simple as that and try to put Oden on same level as Mihawk, Rayleigh or even Ryuma
Post automatically merged:

Okay sure, I am just joking around anyways.

I kinda like Jinbei, though I just haven't seen anything special enough to be his big fan. Like I have to see some legendary shit that we saw from pre TS Zoro for me to truly be his fan.
Different person different point of view, i cant make every person think how i am thinking

A. What is the point to achieve highest ryou if he can slice through kaido skin? N i think oden got different kind of ryou. His ryou stick to kaidos wound n make it really weak if he remember oden.

B. Like i said before wano is closed country, outer world dont know a thing about wano.

C. Like i said before he is not the strongest samurai, but he is a great lord. U can see how he save his people from slaugthered by dancing like a fool. N hyouri know the best about it, so she prefer to take shisui which is known as country treasure (many people know the sword) than her father legacy. About the sword quality i think zoro know best which one is better he is not someone who just give a sword just for petty things, n we can see how much the power boosted by enma when zoro just want to slice a tree.

D. Can u tell me what is gol d roger sword? Shanks sword? Is it supreme great blade? Please dont let me start from right hand revolusion army who just using some random pipe or just bamboo imbued with haki.

About pirate
A. Yes i do agree, after all he is not a pirate
B. I dont know about this, because i dont recall rayleigh telling stroy about oden.

About the last i dont know how strong oden was in his prime time, but almost defeat kaido in his prime is some great achievment in my opinion.

Depending on the situation
if Kaido starts out in a Dragon form like he did against Oden, where even Kinnemon was able to land a hit on Kaido, yeah Kaido would lose.

Lets say Zoro post Wano has ability to kill Kaido by cutting his head.

Kaido starts out in Dragon form, vulnerable enough to be tagged by even Kinnemon. Zoro lands a kill shot and Kaido dies, who wins that fight?
So you saying zoro Will be so strong to the point of in One blow kill a younko that have such great defense body?

With that logic of course zoro can not only kill kaido but ANYONE in one hit, and thats not what i think Will happen at ALL. Would be tooooo much.
Post automatically merged:

He fought a weaker Kaido how much times do i have to say it.
Who said a more than 30 years old kaido already with DF, amazing endurence, fame, was weaker than a 50+ kaido?

You?

Status
Not open for further replies.