Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Lol at this point I wonder what are Oda's priorities. Building up an arc villains(Kaido) threat lvl or wanking Oden? :beckmoji:

The way this sentence is structured made it seem like Kaido's suicidal tendencies started with Oden's death, not finding anyone capable to kill him outside of Oden, which basically means the only interesting trait in Kaido's personality presented thus far(his "suicide" hobby) started because of Oden

Not just that, but he also not only basically says that the Scabbards are not Oden lvl, but that Oden could still kill Kaido :josad:
I've been saying this for a while lol (srry can't quote locked threads...)

I guess that answers the "If he wants to die, why doesn't he just drown himself?" question. I think his flashback will be more of a Rocks' story than Kaido's. I wanna see young Linlin :shocking:

Last edited:

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Eastern Dragons controlled the weather in all popular mythology. Kaido's DF probably has control of most elements. Fire, Lightning, Wind, and probably still more. Once he gets outside of his own trauma with seeing Oden in the scabbards, he'll regain the upper hand. I mean that was nasty how he did Kiku this chapter. It's all mental right now with him similar to Mom with Caramel.

Also it's cool to see Queen's plagues getting fleshed out. His DF had limited versatility, so it'll be interesting to see what other kind of plagues he has up his sleeve :queenhear:

Status
Not open for further replies.