Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not?
What stats would Oden have on Zoro after Wano?
Well like i Said thousands times, oden CAN fight kaido by himself and kill kaido by himself.

Zoro cant do neither. Kaido Will fall with the effort of LOTS of people.

Its not only about zoro being able to Damage kaido deadly, If he was by himself he wouldnt defeat kaido.

Or you think Wano zoro can defeat kaido alone?

How's Zoro going to win against a Logia 500M bounty Pirate? I could explain so much more. But I think this speaks for itself.
If what your saying isn't wanking, Then Your delusional, having no sense of reason at all.
What does bounty have to do with anything lmao?
Trash perospero who is a neg diff for Zoro has higher bounty than Sabo

Logia? Zoro completely trashed last logia he faced
How is saying Zoro trashes Ace wank when all of Zoro's stats completely shit on Ace's

CoA? Attack Power? Lethality? You name it.
Ace is getting trashed

What does bounty have to do with anything lmao?
Trash perospero who is a neg diff for Zoro has higher bounty than Sabo

Logia? Zoro completely trashed last logia he faced
How is saying Zoro trashes Ace wank when all of Zoro's stats completely shit on Ace's

CoA? Attack Power? Lethality? You name it.
Ace is getting trashed
Zoro could not and will not Hit Ace. Period. Stop the wank.

Well like i Said thousands times, oden CAN fight kaido by himself and kill kaido by himself.
I mean Oden hasn't particularly shown to fight Kaido by himself.
All he did was have 2 seconds clash with Base Kaido and injure Dragon Kaido (while he admitted he can't kill him).
So if Zoro kills Kaido and Oden couldn't, then that would mean Zoro's swordsmanship, attack power, lethality and CoA > Oden's.

So you are dodging the question again, what stat does Oden have over Zoro?

yeah Queen's clearly surpassed KOL's 9000 IQ He could make Vegapunk sweat a lil in brain contest and would smoke Cracker and Smoothie at the same time, he's just too versatile. There's no limit to his weapon and chemical mastery. His monstrous durability and raw power is just a bonus.
I don't like how oda just keeps adding BS in the name of Tech.

Bogard

You can't win
Kaidou: "I would have been fine with letting myself killed.
There will never be any samurai as strong as Oden!
Your power isn't enough to kill me!!"
Lol at this point I wonder what are Oda's priorities. Building up an arc villains(Kaido) threat lvl or wanking Oden? :beckmoji:

The way this sentence is structured made it seem like Kaido's suicidal tendencies started with Oden's death, not finding anyone capable to kill him outside of Oden, which basically means the only interesting trait in Kaido's personality presented thus far(his "suicide" hobby) started because of Oden

Not just that, but he also not only basically says that the Scabbards are not Oden lvl, but that Oden could still kill Kaido :josad:

I was talking about Sabo not Law, Fuji didn't use meteors on Sabo

Though these meteors tiny as fuck, Zoro would casually cut them in half and won't even need hax unlike Law

Yes Meteors have ablation but a fucking 70 meter meteor sure as hell ain't generating any more than small town level force (probably less) while Zoro's slashes are large mountain level pre Enma
Actually Fujitora tried to send them to Sabo but Doffys Bird cage sliced them up. Also Law's Hax is why he's more powerful than Zoro.

I mean Oden hasn't particularly shown to fight Kaido by himself.
All he did was have 2 seconds clash with Base Kaido and injure Dragon Kaido (while he admitted he can't kill him).
So if Zoro kills Kaido and Oden couldn't, then that would mean Zoro's swordsmanship, attack power, lethality and CoA > Oden's.

So you are dodging the question again, what stat does Oden have over Zoro?
What you mean by oden couldnt kill kaido? He would 100% If not he old bad.

You think zoro Will kill kaido with ONE blow? Thats what you saying? Oden couldnt kill him in One blow, but would with more.

Or you think Wano zoro can defeat kaido alone?
Depending on the situation
if Kaido starts out in a Dragon form like he did against Oden, where even Kinnemon was able to land a hit on Kaido, yeah Kaido would lose.

Lets say Zoro post Wano has ability to kill Kaido by cutting his head.

Kaido starts out in Dragon form, vulnerable enough to be tagged by even Kinnemon. Zoro lands a kill shot and Kaido dies, who wins that fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.