Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
finally kaido is doing something my guess is more scabbards are gonna drop to the point where only 3 or 4 left standing when luffy shows up

this sanji panel looks great

going by how sanji is acting he wants luffy to keep all his strength for kaido and doesn’t want him to waste time, i don’t think we’ve seen sanji this focused on the battle before

this little by little confirms jinbe vs jack and king vs sanji

zoro’s battle already started because he’s needed in the team up against kaido so the timing must make sense and sanji and jinbe fights will start much later as they won’t be included in the kaido fight

hopefully the english translation will be out by the next 10 hours

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
finally kaido is doing something my guess is more scabbards are gonna drop to the point where only 3 or 4 left standing when luffy shows up

this sanji panel looks great

going by how sanji is acting he wants luffy to keep all his strength for kaido and doesn’t want him to waste time, i don’t think we’ve seen sanji this focused on the battle before

this little by little confirms jinbe vs jack and king vs sanji

zoro’s battle already started because he’s needed in the team up against kaido so the timing must make sense and sanji and jinbe fights will start much later as they won’t be included in the kaido fight

hopefully the english translation will be out by the next 10 hours
Lmfao how ? Sanjis heading up thats where queen is still up top next to the exection place.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Lol Kaido wrecked Kiku badly

Also we barely saw Zoro and Drake smh
It sucks getting 16 pages a week with so many characters involved. Many will get left out every chapter. I really want to see more of Kid and Law too other than the SHs obviously. But I guess they're getting saved for the main event fights.

The tide has changed, as expected the Scabbards are still far from strong enough even together to have a chance to beat Kaido. Now it is time for them to be beaten just like Wyper and Law by Enel and Doflamingo respectively.

It's sadly ironic how the dreams of the people of Wano are doomed to never become a reality, just so the Messiah Luffy can save them.
There no Will stronger than a Shonen Protagonist's.
:myman:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So it looks like Kaido was sitting here taking all these attacks in hopes that the Scabbards would pull off killing him, and now that he knows they can't do it, he's about to start handing them their asses. Kaido is one crazy fuck....
If that's what he's been doing, I'm plenty happy for the last few Kaido chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.