Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
It makes perfect sense though. Everything we know about Yonko's and Top Tiers in general, this showing against the Scabbards goes against all of it. Here is Kaido, flying around in his dragon form, painting himself a massive target, and barely doing anything to avoid or stop any of the attacks, when we know he's more than capable of doing so if he just enters back into human form. And now, after the combined strength of all the scabbards have failed to give him what he wants, he takes one of them out with absolute ease.
I agree with the general outlook, just not buying that his unexpected showing is due to him holding back. I'm leaning towards him being mentally scarred and needed some time to recover mentally.

Also to be fair, 9 strong fighters with abilities that were a mystery to him should still do some damage. Even though, he would still win obviously.

Deflecting I see.

Zoro will cut down Queen in an instant. That fight would be too easy for him. Zoro is hyped up to cut and possibly kill Kaido so cutting Queen wouldn't be an problem.

Queen uses biological weapons. That's why he called Queen the plague. The best way to render those weapons useless and still give him a good fight would be the RS. Since it was introduced the manga has told us his bulletproof and in wano the manga has hyped up is impressive durability. Queen fighting Sanji will give us a good fight.
Like he cut down Killer in an instant? Like he cut down Hawkins in an instant? Like he cut down Apoo in an instant? Like he cut down the Gifters in an instant? I could go on but Queen is stronger than any opponent Zoro has fought. He would be in an extreme diff fight.

Where is Zoro hyped to kill Kaido? Just because he has the same sword? lol.

Nope. Zoro's whole thing is taking on pain and surpassing his limits. What better way to do that than taking all those bullets and still beating Queen? Sanji is more suited for King as they can both fly and Oda already set up some antagonism between them. Just like he set up antagonism with Zoro and Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.