Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Random but I hope we get some backstory for ulti and page 1.

I just don't want their designs to go to waste after this arc
I always thought they're perfect for a post Wano cover story. Their interactions are gold.

And I'm sure their backstory is depressing as hell. The quirkiest of behaviors are always a cover for the deepest wounds. At least that's how One Piece always dealt with it (Senor Pink and Baby 5 as recent examples)

I knew someone was going to pull this. Those are two different people. Oda is just recycling designs.

Compared the 2. Not only are their fighting styles different, one uses all sword and the other one uses swords and a gun. The one Zoro fought has tattoos on his chest.

This new one doesn't. No, the Band-Aid wouldn't cover the tattoo because it's too high.
D E B U N K E D

It's a little too similar to mummy really. But that's okay.

You know Oda is wanking Oden too much when even Kaido wanks him.
Kaido has been talking about wanting to die for a long time now...

I was worried this chapter wouldn't give us much to talk about. But the Zoro thing.. Lmfao. I look forward to the threads once the chapter drops.
How is there anything interesting about that compared to Kiku being cut down?

The SvZ fixation is so weird

I hope we see more biological weaponry from Queen, first we had the Mummy and now we have the Ice Oni.
Queen is the most interesting Calamity for me, his fightstyle is insane large amount of dangerous weapons and I like how each plague weapon of him has their own special think. The ice Oni bullets are really great, in a large war this could be very useful.

I always thought they're perfect for a post Wano cover story. Their interactions are gold.

And I'm sure their backstory is depressing as hell. The quirkiest of behaviors are always a cover for the deepest wounds. At least that's how One Piece always dealt with it (Senor Pink and Baby 5 as recent examples)
Fan request cover story: nami & ulti go shopping while usopp & page one carry around their stuff.

It's a little too similar to mummy really. But that's okay.

Kaido has been talking about wanting to die for a long time now...

How is there anything interesting about that compared to Kiku being cut down?

The SvZ fixation is so weird
It's been a very lobsided fixation lately, must be looking for attention. I was expecting some good burns but we get the usual with the added why do they keep mentioning Z and S

I was worried this chapter wouldn't give us much to talk about. But the Zoro thing.. Lmfao. I look forward to the threads once the chapter drops.
what Zoro thing?
I knew someone was going to pull this. Those are two different people. Oda is just recycling designs.

Compared the 2. Not only are their fighting styles different, one uses all sword and the other one uses swords and a gun. The one Zoro fought has tattoos on his chest.

This new one doesn't. No, the Band-Aid wouldn't cover the tattoo because it's too high.
same person. Small details can sometimes get overlooked.

bandage implies he was defeated anyway, but managed to recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.