Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen is the most interesting Calamity for me, his fightstyle is insane large amount of dangerous weapons and I like how each plague weapon of him has their own special think. The ice Oni bullets are really great, in a large war this could be very useful.
I thought queen was extremely dumb during udon but onigashima has me warming up to him a bit. King too tbh

Jack still the best one tho imo but queen has the coolest arsenal by far

I knew someone was going to pull this. Those are two different people. Oda is just recycling designs.

Compared the 2. Not only are their fighting styles different, one uses all sword and the other one uses swords and a gun. The one Zoro fought has tattoos on his chest.

This new one doesn't. No, the Band-Aid wouldn't cover the tattoo because it's too high.
He uses the same sword lol

Like he cut down Killer in an instant? Like he cut down Hawkins in an instant? Like he cut down Apoo in an instant? Like he cut down the Gifters in an instant? I could go on but Queen is stronger than any opponent Zoro has fought. He would be in an extreme diff fight.

Where is Zoro hyped to kill Kaido? Just because he has the same sword? lol.

Nope. Zoro's whole thing is taking on pain and surpassing his limits. What better way to do that than taking all those bullets and still beating Queen? Sanji is more suited for King as they can both fly and Oda already set up some antagonism between them. Just like he set up antagonism with Zoro and Queen.
He did.

Zoro's first attack cut down Hawkins. He just survived because of his dolls.

Zoro cut Killer down in the instant the first time he used the name attack.

You keep saying King and Sanji are a match because they can fly but you continue to ignore the fact that King is a swordsman. Swordsmanship is a fighting style not flying.

Queen's frozen demons looks cool, I guess Chopper will do something about that looking at his reaction.

Now Jimbee has joined Luffy and Sanji and I think i can see somehow what's Oda going to do. The moment Luffy is going to go to the dome, Queen, King and Jack will try to stop him. Then we will see Zoro, Sanji and Jinbee stopping them(something similar to Gyojin island but with Jinbee this time).

Now letting aside Jimbee, i don't know if I'm happy seeing Zoro and Sanji fighting calamities, I know that Oda gave them that power up to do this(the raid suit and Enma) but man Zoro and Sanji didn't even get a proper versus since they entered to the new world and now their first proper versus will be someone at a level that was difficult even to Luffy. Anyways let's see what happens.

Props to Shinobu and Yamato this chapter.

About Kiku, is it really just her arm what was cut? I guess so because that's what Oda is trying to show us but i see much more blood to be only that. And of course, he's out of combat, his sword was cut too.

Oh and i've seen a lot of comments saying that Zoro will kill Kaidou because Kaidou says this:

There will never be any samurai as strong as Oden!

And, uhh... what can I say... Zoro is not a samurai.

The tide has changed, as expected the Scabbards are still far from strong enough even together to have a chance to beat Kaido. Now it is time for them to be beaten just like Wyper and Law by Enel and Doflamingo respectively.

It's sadly ironic how the dreams of the people of Wano are doomed to never become a reality, just so the Messiah Luffy can save them.
thats always the theme tho lol

Queen is the most interesting Calamity for me, his fightstyle is insane large amount of dangerous weapons and I like how each plague weapon of him has their own special think. The ice Oni bullets are really great, in a large war this could be very useful.
^^ I agree with all of this.

I LOVE Jack & his loyalty to his captain, but Queen is my personal favorite calamity. He's dangerous but also has so much personality! & he's funky!

Queen's frozen demons looks cool, I guess Chopper will do something about that looking at his reaction.

Now Jimbee has joined Luffy and Sanji and I think i can see somehow what's Oda going to do. The moment Luffy is going to go to the dome, Queen, King and Jack will try to stop him. Then we will see Zoro, Sanji and Jinbee stopping them(something similar to Gyojin island but with Jinbee this time).

Now letting aside Jimbee, i don't know if I'm happy seeing Zoro and Sanji fighting calamities, I know that Oda gave them that power up to do this(the raid suit and Enma) but man Zoro and Sanji didn't even get a proper versus since they entered to the new world and now their first proper versus will be someone at a level that was difficult even to Luffy. Anyways let's see what happens.

Props to Shinobu and Yamato this chapter.

About Kiku, is it really just her arm what was cut? I guess so because that's what Oda is trying to show us but i see much more blood to be only that. And of course, he's out of combat, his sword was cut too.

Oh and i've seen a lot of comments saying that Zoro will kill Kaidou because Kaidou says this:

There will never be any samurai as strong as Oden!

And, uhh... what can I say... Zoro is not a samurai.
Zoro Will still injure Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.