Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
all 3 are the same person. The main features are all there just minus tattoos which Oda may have added in after the first time he debuted the design at the beginning of the raid.
Tbh i think you're right but it wouldn't surprise me if oda said the first design without the tattoo is the other ones twin or even just friend that looks the same lol
Cause oda wierd

Tho the 2nd and 3rd are obviously the same. There's no reason for people to act like its not

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lmao so your picking and choosing as usual.

Just admit you have no proof of it and fuck off. Your reasoning is so pathetic.
Picking and choosing what pedo lover ? We see zoro get taken away by the inu and then tended to by otsuru.
This gifter is now bandaged up and only just come back on his own i might add when there were a few of them. Big difference

This is stupid. They are the same person. Characters not in volumes have minor design changes and pointing out a missing tattoo here and there in a manga full of them is silly.

You may well argue that the Zoro in chapter 777 is not the Zoro in chapter 778 because one Zoro puts on a bandana and the other isn't wearing one.

Or next you'll argue that zoro didn't actually defeat Kamazo because he breaks his scythe but on the next chapter his scythe is unbroken so it must be a different guy.

Different guy or art mistake. Choose.

Trying to hard to justify things, When Oda himself had Zoro have Luffy's X Scar...
Occam's Razor.
His arguments are not hard to justify though, they are pretty simple. Occams razor means the answer/explanation is the simple one. And his is too. Just because he is arguing with people which made the thread go doesn't mean his arguments became complex or something.

Zoro literally couldnt put down a Gifter whilst Sanji can take down a Headliner in 10 seconds. These 2 informatuon is literally presented in the same chapter.

I suggest you be quiet.
It takes Sanji 10 seconds to put down a Headliner and it took Jinbei what, 0.5 second to do that :milaugh: And Zoro was fighting against 500 Gifters, and one 1 of them came back and you guys are like hurr durr Zoro can't even beat the Gifters. At least Zoro is not jealous of Jinbei :milaugh:

Picking and choosing what pedo lover ? We see zoro get taken away by the inu and then tended to by otsuru.
This gifter is now bandaged up and only just come back on his own i might add when there were a few of them. Big difference
What does the rest of the Gifters have to do with this. Were talking about only this one. The fact that he got no help and came back by himself...shows Zoro barely did anything to him.

Yh yh carry on crying and making excuses. Zoro ran away and he got overwhelmed.

Im done with this sad conversation.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What does the rest of the Gifters have to do with this. Were talking about only this one. The fact that he got no help and came back by himself...shows Zoro barely did anything to him.

Yh yh carry on crying and making excuses. Zoro ran away and he got overwhelmed.

Im done with this sad conversation.
The fact is zoro beat him and the rest of them with no haki no nothing whilst sanji needs to spam dj for them.

Three different characters with the same style and same smile DF. He is just recycling..Clearly, Oda likes that style and smile DF.

If Oda wanted those three to be the same characters he would have made everything about them identical. The one Zoro fought had a tattoo on his chest and was using all swords. The one Yamato is facing uses a sword and gun. He is also missing the chest tattoos. The gun wouldn't have covered up all of the tattoo.
That's just Oda fleshing out their designs. Even the Dwarf looking guy in the background had his helmet altered to remove the horns.

They're Zoans. They're meant to take punishment and keep on coming back. That's their whole schtick. Even the Jailer beasts from Impel Down got back up after taking attacks from Luffy, Crocodile and Jinbei.

Last edited:
His arguments are not hard to justify though, they are pretty simple. Occams razor means the answer/explanation is the simple one. And his is too. Just because he is arguing with people which made the thread go doesn't mean his arguments became complex or something.
Dude, Your defense is disgusting. And your explanation of Occam's Razor over mine falls about as it's the most simplest answer is the probable one, Yours is assuming that there are three dudes that look like each other with the same Smile, Over my Same dude rough design and then fleshed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.