Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin was a kinda new character back then, she is serious but love to troll, dark humor, and she was still new to grandline new world etc. She had her past but she was still fresh to everything.

We have known Jimbe for a decade now so we already know his character, and he was already in 2 arcs with the SH (FI and WCI) and with Luffy for 4 arcs (Impel down and MF). So we can already judge a little.

Jimbe is not as quirky as the SH, not as fun, not as crazy. Jimbe jokes in the SH seem forced. I remember a time where he made popping eye face : this doesn't match him at all. Oda will change him to make him fit the SH and this won't work. Jimbe will lose both side.

The guy is also too experienced that he overshadowed Zoro and Sanji in their role and Luffy too. He overshadows their moments when they push Luffy, when they take over the crew etc. He stops a bit their growth.

Jimbe as the big senior advisor transform deeply the SH crew structure and for the worse for me. I don't need Jimbe each time saying the good thing to do, for either the crew not doing it or doing it.
The problem with judging him during FI is that he was not part of the SHs and with WCI they were trying to escape Totto Land, as I said before at least judge his interaction with the SHs after Wano as right now I don't think it's a good time.

Jinbe can be quirky and fun and to me it doesn't feel forced, it just seems like you don't like it and think it's being forced.

You do make a good point about Jinbe overshadowing Zoro and Sanji, but let's wait and see how things will be during the rest of the Wano arc and in the next arc.

That is the problem : i don't want Jimbe to be the voice of reason of the crew. I want them to mature and to find the good way themselves without someone telling them. I want Luffy Zoro and Sanji to find solutions each time.
Luffy has always character goes head long without thinking things through ahead time. So he need luffy guide thing on when they Focus on his main objective.
Hell during whole cake island after pedro death’s it’s was Jinbei that boast Morales for the other characters stop crying OK we Focus on escaping. They have save tears for later they have work to do. If you cry right now the enemy isn’t going show you any mercy.

Last edited:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Zoro is monster he could alone defeat ten headline (yes they are headline not gifter) which are also top sasasiki nakama while the luffy rival need Killer which nerf zoro defeat him, to get defeat simples gifter. If zoro was rival the luffy, he could never become King pirate

Oden wank is ruining the arc

the plot of a big saga that has build up since the start of the new world is suddenly all about Oden

just because he's based on his home country Oda is going overboard with him and its turning the arc to shit

Kaido character is reduced to being another Oden wanker who just wanted to be killed by him, his daughter wank Oden to oblivion too what a disaster lmao

Oden wank is ruining the arc

the plot of a big saga that has build up since the start of the new world is suddenly all about Oden

just because he's based on his home country Oda is going overboard with him and its turning the arc to shit

Kaido character is reduced to being another Oden wanker who just wanted to be killed by him, his daughter wank Oden to oblivion too what a disaster lmao
I have never seen Oda wank a character as hard as critical mindset wanks Vergo.

Status
Not open for further replies.