Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
theres a difference between making Oden strong and making the plot about him

Kaido is wanking Oden and saying getting killed by him woudve been cool and shit, his struggle with his daughter is because of Oden, his trauma is all about him, this is absolutely trash writing IMO and Kaido story should be bigger than just the guy who got washed by Oden and now have PTSD
It feels like Oda is trying to force the readers to like Oden.

Yep but I wanted Nami, Zoro or Sanji to help, and advice Luffy. This would have been better for their character developpment, than putting those things in Jimbe hands.

As everything I said here it is obviously only my opinion. I don't like it for now, I can understand that other people can like it ^^.

I want the best story possible so I hope you're right and Jimbe presence won't hinder the other crew members developpment.
Nami is the emotional anchor for luffy take things seriously in order for him be motivate him take action against enemy.
Zoro and Nami in my opinion are closer luffy anyone else on the crew. That’s always been there thing is not going change. Zoro and Nami are usually two characters that Have the most debates with in crew on what do next. Especially regarding getting crewmembers back. Motivating luffy to take action against enemy stop him fooling around we need your help.

Zoro, sanji, and Jinbei in terms level strength within the crew. They have different ways of showing leadership with in crew. As well these 3 Specialize with the same form of haki

Lately through pre timeskip and post timeskip Jinbei slowing making his away to monster trio. He has been character who has been voice of reason and a advior for luffy and the rest straw hats. He was the one who came up with the idea of luffy ally himself with Capone. In whole cake island after perdo death it’s was Jinbei who boasted Mental state of other straw hats including carrot after pedro death. They had to focus on their main objective and that’s a escape. He was also the person who had deal big mom while on sunny. When luffy was fighting against Katkurai and sanji was making cake. He is person save both Nami and Brook while big mom was asleep. Pretimeskip he had stop luffy from continuing his fight against Blackbeard Focus on is main objective. On top that he one shot moriah. That would take luffy and entire crew bring down. As well as he was most protective, pushing luffy forward and helping him escape. He even help are young captain out of his depressive state of mind. In one virve card it is revealed Jinbei two forms of haki like zoro and sanji. I give this person credit because A thorough explanation what I’m talking about
Jinbei donated his own blood to luffy save life so they’re kind of like blood brothers.

Last edited:

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
It feels like Oda is trying to force the readers to like Oden.
Not that it is going to ever happen with me anymore than with Ace and Sabo.
I actually like Oden but I think this amount of wank is ridiculous. Everything about a character and their motivatoin needn't be intrinsic because nothing is ever truly original or intrinsic but the fact that everything about Kaido thus far seems to be pointing towards Oden is not a good sign for his character.

Status
Not open for further replies.