Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
good to see ppl realize the wanks are ruining the shit out of wano. it got to the point where people are happy to see Kiku got her arm cut off. That is surely a sign the wanks has gone to some next level shits thats beyond us. Even the reason why the scabbards were able to bypass, injure, cut, u named it--was because of Oden's "spirit" and "haki" that is so special that apparently no top tier including fellow Yonko Big Mom has it. If the likes of Kinemon was able to stab his skin while Linlin wasn't able to just bcs she doesnt have Oden's "haki", thats one hell of a bullshit.

"I see Oden's shadows behind u..." "Oden's haki?!!" "why they are able to hurt me?!":pepeke:

Kaido was so, so, promising and i still remember the bits and pieces about him, the buildup, and god, the introduction...just for him to be sidelined as a small part of Oden's story , someone that came out of nowhere and now the whole wano revolves around him and the main villain and his motives also revolves around him like damnn let the man stay dead!!

The problem with Oden wank is that there is too much wanking and so little to show why all that wank should be justified. I'd say Oda didn't handle or execute his character properly at all.
He was Whitebeard strongest man his Rayleigh WB didnt even call him son he called him brother
he made Roger the pirate king
He hurt an yonko
he fought the Roger crew with prime Rayleigh there and we all know prime Rayleigh is easily admiral level
Kaido is the strongest indivdual in the series he challenged the marines and yonkos and was captured 18 times by them yet Oden left the only scar on him thats hype as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.