Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack was nerfed by author (no hybrid form to save it for later) and he only had one Number I think (?) and some gifters and other randoms. The core of Kaido's army which he claimed as the strongest military power when he flew to the sky is below, fightning with Luffy and the others.
So technically, his army didn't lost to scabbards and minks, since it was only a small part of it.
Kaido told Jack to bring him Luffy plus Law when Jack was already in trouble with Ashura, then he let him face the mink army plus the scabbards until he was about to be executed. Kaido also was getting non stop PTSD from Oden and had no idea why the scabbards could pierce him. Dude is all brawn and no brains. He can't even assess things he sees, let alone things he didn't see like Ryuma.

There again floor differences this it, the climax of the Arc is coming! Lots of matchups to be decided in the next chapters.
I think it does spell out actually battles here but it doesn't mean all of them will happen here specifically.

I think its vitally important that Kaido and possibly BM or the Calamities go down on mainland Wano. Oda loves when inhabitants of an island suffer and witness their salvation. By already spending 3 pages this chapter on it, it almost seems clear that Orochi is going to fuck something up and cause a shift in *some* of the battles to mainland Wano

Oden is a samurai, like Ryuma.
Kaido lived in Wano for 20 years and should heard about Ryuma and his legendary story/feats.
His statement can be interpreted as he is putting Oden above Ryuma.
His statement literally have noting to do with Ryuma. Kaido only respects him because he fought him. Before he was talking shit to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.