Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Luffy and Sanji are on second floor right now, the balcony is as tall as the tower Zoro cut before, there can't be 3-4 floors in between them, since Zoro would be stil on first floor, because Jimbei came thru the floor.
well im not sure where is actually king and queen is, maybe there is one more floor before rooftop.
but my guess king and queen is on the floor before rooftop

What a cope

Oda has been consistently drawing them differently even in low resolution
he has no reason to change fodder's design drastically. I'm not even mentioning the facial features and different groups (headliner, gifter)

I don't think you realize but your post actually helps my argument and hurt your.

It shows Oda is willing to recycle the same characters down to the same power. The one Zoro faced has tattoos on his chest The new one doesn't and uses a different weapon.

Remember, artificial double fruits are very unpredictable and unstable. There's no guarantee it a power will be obtained from eating one. If they do gain a powers it can manifest itself in any possible way. IE: in he current chapter we had a be as st pirate whose left hand is he upper part of a gorilla. All of that shows the chance of two different characters gaining the same powers and have it manifest at the same location on that body are extremely rare.

In the scenes he provided we see two characters that are different who ook the same, have the same power and have that power manifest at the same location. That proves Oda will recycle characters design. That means if we see the same characters again we can't automatically same they are the same. We have to determine if they are the same.

In the lastest chapter we once again see the same character design. That is a new character because of the missing chest tattoo and difference weapon/fighting styles.

They are literally still heading to the same spot where the calamities are
so what's the problem?
Do you not see the logistical issue with going through the outside of the mansion? Oda already clearly showed why its not easy to go that way. They are going through the mansion because they can't go the other way. Stop trying to poke holes in things that aren't an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.