Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she just beat that guy only with force of air created by her club !!!
look at Sasaki Sweating !!!:getnappaed:
Oda has to be more detailed with these action panels, especially for characters who use weapons, its hard to tell what's actually happening there with Yamato's attack. That was also a problem in the scabbards vs Kaido chapter, the art looked but you couldn't tell what was going on for some of the action panels, wish Oda would show the full motion of attacks.

He doesn’t care about Zoro’s character anymore. Like yeah sure, Zoro’s training with Enma and will be powerful, big cool.

But like, in terms of character moments will we ever get Zoro moments like the one’s we got pretimeskip? Is Zoro really becoming like a generic self-insert anime sword person?

And the Zoro’s mentor being from Wano stuff has been so absent from the manga itself that like, I feel like Oda doesn’t care.

I have my reservations.
You mean Zoro's badass moments in which he developed his character?

In that case he will still have a few, surely not by the same rate, cause Zoro is no more a rookie and this last training augmented his power even further as you are saying.

Stating that Oda doesn't care about his character is more than too much however. Pay some patience and we will draw our conclusions by the end of the arc. We might even get to know why Zoro isn't so present recently, and I stated my idea a few minutes ago.

He doesn’t care about Zoro’s character anymore. Like yeah sure, Zoro’s training with Enma and will be powerful, big cool.

But like, in terms of character moments will we ever get Zoro moments like the one’s we got pretimeskip? Is Zoro really becoming like a generic self-insert anime sword person?

And the Zoro’s mentor being from Wano stuff has been so absent from the manga itself that like, I feel like Oda doesn’t care.

I have my reservations.
Post automatically merged:

But he wasn’t injured when he was captured. We know that for sure since Oden’s the only one to ever injure him.

At the end of this arc, Kaido will be super fucked up, so they can probably restrain him wayyy easier.
We will not get character moments. Oda spend a chapters with zoro interacting with people. Yasu and the leftovwr villiage,Hyori etc... People were complaining because Zoro was getting those charactee interacts and moments saying it slowing down the story. Its like you guys forget everything that happened in Wano after 1 week.

You mean Zoro's badass moments in which he developed his character?

In that case he will still have a few, surely not by the same rate, cause Zoro is no more a rookie and this last training augmented his power even further as you are saying.

Stating that Oda doesn't care about his character just because he hasn't shown up in a while is more than too much however. Pay some patience and we will draw our conclusions by the end of the arc. We might even get to know why Zoro isn't so present recently, and I stated my idea a few minutes ago.
Zoro has had his badass moment in every fighting arc except Zou because they wasn't fighting. This arc he already defeated a supernova with a bigass sword in his chest while smiling. This war is farrr from over

Zoro has had his badass moment in every fighting arc except Zou because they wasn't fighting. This arc he already defeated a supernova with a bigass sword in his chest while smiling. This war is farrr from over
Of course.

He might never have a badass moment like vs Kuma again but that's because he grew. What I basically meant. That was the apotheosis.

Regardless there are still many challenges he will undertake.

Status
Not open for further replies.