Powers & Abilities Zoro is not a samurai so he won’t fight Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hard time to understand the point of the thread:choppawhat:

Even as a troll thread meant to bait other users it does not make sense. I mean that even if you think that Zoro will not fight Kaido, is weak, will fight gifters, yadi yada...why staring stupid thing like « Zoro is not a samurai »? Why contradict factual canon elements which show, at best, that you cannot read or, at worst, that you have a low IQ?

An advice to anyone who wants to troll : No trolling deserves to look that stupid. Trolling is supposed to make you make fun of others, not allowing others to realize that you lack brain cells.:goyea:

Oden was Yonko level and could rival Mihawk. Saying Zoro will do anything at this moment is fucking stupid. Imagine Mihawk panting/sweating while struggling against random fodder.

The main dudes of this arc are Luffy, Law and Kid. This entire thing was Law's plan from the get go. He knew Onigashima better than the Samurai.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Oden was Yonko level and could rival Mihawk. Saying Zoro will do anything at this moment is fucking stupid. Imagine Mihawk panting/sweating while struggling against random fodder.

The main dudes of this arc are Luffy, Law and Kid. This entire thing was Law's plan from the get go. He knew Onigashima better than the Samurai.
You do realize that Zoro will be panting and sweating against random fodder at EoS as well? :myman:
Just like Luffy will be too. And any other protagonist no matter what their strength is.

C

critical mindset

I have a hard time to understand the point of the thread
Obviously making fun of Zoro and underscore that he fainted from hunger (lol). And with that aim to highlight that he fails to fulfill basic physical requirements that should be demanded of samurai. Zoro lost to nails and hunger. If there were a true standard to which real samurai are held, then I’m sure many fodders would fail along with Zoro.

Oden fought Kaido, who should be stronger today now that he is yonko and established. Zoro is no Oden. He won’t be EOS either. Right now Zoro is a laughing stack for the fodders
You do realize that Zoro will be panting and sweating against random fodder at EoS as well? :myman:
Just like Luffy will be too. And any other protagonist no matter what their strength is.
No, not guys that are legit. Vergo is obviously shitting on Zoro EOS

Obviously making fun of Zoro and underscore that he fainted from hunger (lol). And with that aim to highlight that he fails to fulfill basic physical requirements that should be demanded of samurai. Zoro lost to nails and hunger. If there were a true standard to which real samurai are held, then I’m sure many fodders would fail along with Zoro.

Oden fought Kaido, who should be stronger today now that he is yonko and established. Zoro is no Oden. He won’t be EOS either. Right now Zoro is a laughing stack for the fodders
As I said in the post you quote : No trolling deserves to look that stupid :kayneshrug:

C

critical mindset

This is better than « Zoro is a not samurai ».
See? You can troll without contradicting the manga:goyea:

That’s all I’m saying no need to look stupid to troll:cheers:
If you want to water the title down to accommodate for Zoro (and fodders) then I guess that makes him a samurai then. Kinnemon at least seems to hold to a strict ideal of what a samurai should be, and according to that Zoro doesn’t measure
up

Status
Not open for further replies.