Questions & Mysteries Dumbest One Piece Theories You've Ever Heard/Seen

I don’t see how the Goji part being wrong makes the whole theory dumb. It’s still a very good one since the reasoning behind it was 100% correct.

I don’t know why you’re telling me to chill, I’m not angry and I didn’t attack you. I just don’t agree with your definition of a dumb theory and I explained why. Sorry if I’ve offended you.
okay, mister correction man~

Zoro 'lifting' Pica with his slash must mean something incredible... when its just for visual effect. It would have been boring if it just slid off wouldn't it have?
I mean this is objectively wrong

Zoro didn't need to use ISDS simply to cut Pica. In fact he used a nameless slash to slash an even larger portion when he cut the golem vertically.

1080 pound ho would have been capable of cutting pica horizontally. The reason he specifically used ISDS was so that he could lift pica in the air, preventing him from escaping

Zoro didn't need to use ISDS simply to cut Pica. In fact he used a nameless slash to slash an even larger portion when he cut the golem vertically.

1080 pound ho would have been capable of cutting pica horizontally. The reason he specifically used ISDS was so that he could lift pica in the air, preventing him from escaping
Monkey D Good Theories :cheers: you get it

Oh really? Care to give me a panel that specifically states that? I know that Zoro needed to isolate him but I never seen doing that was his specific goal.

its common sense. Why use ISDS when he can and did use weaker slashes to cut the golem. The answer was because he wasn't simply trying to cut the golem.
"Your" common sense... Or just straight up common sense. His regular slashes couldn't cut it, not that thick of stone, yeah he cut the stone as they got smaller or more concentrated.
His Torso is thicker than his Arms.

Kaido has suicide as his hobby because he is ashamed of his power: the donkey zoan.
This would have turned Kaido into a bigger Meme than BM but it would've been hilarious :vistalaugh:

zoro will fight sanji and leaves the crew because of what happened in wci, honestly that was the dumbest Theory that zorofanboys ever come up with:feelscryingman:
LOL, was it really pushed from Zoro fans? I remember the idea, but since I thought it was ridiculous I tended to ignore those messages.
- Nami being pregnant from Sanji during Zou arc
ROTFL that was part of the SaNami LuNami shipping war :vistalaugh: