• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 13 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh:

"You say art is subjective then you say your not changing anybody is opinion. Then you're saying art is subjective again."

This literally is my point? When art is subjective to the viewer, you are NOT going to change someone's opinion about it.

Are you for real?
Some people havent even seen HxH art. All theyve ever seen is the inconsistent scribbles Togashi draws at times. So again stop speaking for everyone when its your own opinion. And you couldve easily quoted the other dude with your safe post. But you seem to want to quote me. Stop behaving like your not biased....

I haven't seen that, but all I remember is that SBS or interview where Oda says he draws everything that moves, with assistants handling the rest. Oda might do the pencil roughs for the backgrounds I guess.
Closest I can find is sourced from the wiki right now unfortunately, but it was something like what the wiki is saying:

"He has also commented on other occasion that he has an average of 5 assistants that help him in the inking and penciling details or backgrounds and application of adhesive graytones"

This does not mean he doesn't do it mostly himself. They assist him and doing these things. He still draws backgrounds
Post automatically merged:

Some people havent even seen HxH art. All theyve ever seen is the inconsistent scribbles Togashi draws at times. So again stop speaking for everyone when its your own opinion. And you couldve easily quoted the other dude with your safe post. But you seem to want to quote me. Stop behaving like your not biased....
Bruh, I AM biased. Can you not read? I literally told you. I hate Togashi's art. I have always disliked it. Like I've said 4 times to you already, art is subjective to the reader.

Holy shit lmao read and learn to understand why you are being quoted.

Closest I can find is sourced from the wiki right now unfortunately, but it was something like what the wiki is saying:

"He has also commented on other occasion that he has an average of 5 assistants that help him in the inking and penciling details or backgrounds and application of adhesive graytones"

This does not mean he doesn't do it mostly himself. They assist him and doing these things. He still draws backgrounds

Bruh, I AM biased. Can you not read? I literally told you. I hate Togashi's art. I have always disliked it. Like I've said 4 times to you already, art is subjective to the reader.

Holy shit lmao read and learn to understand why you are being quoted.
Then stop talking for everyone. If it didnt change your opinion...then thats you then.

I don’t like ranking manga but as I understand most manga fans consider OP, HxH and Berserk the big 3 and consider OP a little bit better than the other 2.

As for the whole Yamato thing, we really have no way of knowing at this point. Let’s wait 10 chapters. I guy on a YouTube comment summed it up best if you want to call him her a her, call her a her, if you want to call him a him, call him a him and don’t attack people for doing the other thing.
If we are really talking about the best written manga in terms of storywriting, nobody, who is unbiased, will put OP in the conversation with Berserk or HxH.

Those two series are just on a different level, as are other series like Kingdom etc.

As much as we enjoy OP, that's the hard reality.

If we are really talking about the best written manga in terms of storywriting, nobody, who is unbiased, will put OP in the conversation with Berserk or HxH.

Those two series are just on a different level, as are other series like Kingdom etc.

As much as we enjoy OP, that's the hard reality.
Berserk and HxH all have years of hiatus to put out content
Not impressive

Unpopular Opinion HxH peaked at the YorkNewCity arc the CA arc was too slow and caused me to drop the series
So why are you still reading OP then?
Dressrosa and WCI were infinitely more slow paced and also way worse written than HxH's CA arc.

Berserk and HxH all have years of hiatus to put out content
Not impressive
That's a fair point, but that doesn't change the fact that the end product is just a better written story.

Last edited:
“certain forum”

I can only name one echo chamber with the biggest high horse to do this. Said forum starts with the letter R.

:kriwhat:
Nah if you even use male pronouns for Yamato on Reddit, you’ll be bombarded by 12 year edgelords calling you out for being an SJW libtard.

I would like to point out that I called Kiku only losing her arm last week. And I was pretty much the only person on the entire internet saying that.

Nah if you even use male pronouns for Yamato on Reddit, you’ll be bombarded by 12 year edgelords calling you out for being an SJW libtard.
Anyone insulting others because of such decisions - no matter how weird they are - is just ignorant.

I for one think that calling Yamato he/him is really silly and not intended by Oda at all, but if somebody wants to call him he/him ... ok, go for it.

Judging by her portrayal (drawn like a bombshell woman) and how Oda uses her Oden fetish/cosplay as a gag and not as a trans matter, I'll stay with she/her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.