Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
That's just something her haters been saying to make them feel validated. Momo has the dukes and other Scabbards. They swore their lives to Oden, you really think they'll just say " ah fuck Momo we only wanted to avenge Oden buh bye Momo have a good life!"
You are reaching hard as fuck.
I’m just curious why anyone thinks Carrot carrying Pedro’s will means she’s gonna join, but Yamato doing the same with Oden (two characters Oda clearly likes more than the other duo) doesn’t...that’s some spectacular big brain shit to me.

Yamato won't join at best she'lll be momo's retainer or something
She might not even stay in wano though. We have no idea what her goal actually is. Why did want go with ace ? Later on Decide to join luffy. Characters Nami and robin ulterior motives on what they wanted accomplish. Who say that same thing could happened Yamato in her flashback. Nami wanted collect money to buy certain village that wasn’t end all be all goal. She wanted to become map maker entire world. The government May thought robin reading the text poneglaphs could awaken The ancient weapons. That’s not what robin wanted. She wanted to understand this unknown history that’s lost to the rest of the world

That's just something her haters been saying to make them feel validated. Momo has the dukes and other Scabbards. They swore their lives to Oden, you really think they'll just say " ah fuck Momo we only wanted to avenge Oden buh bye Momo have a good life!"
You are reaching hard as fuck.
The same thing applies for Yamato because she just swore her life to momo...
“ i’ll die for you!”
“Oh arc’s over I’m fucking off with the straw hats x have a nice life”

The same thing applies for Yamato because she just swore her life to momo...
“ i’ll die for you!”
“Oh arc’s over I’m fucking off with the straw hats x have a nice life”
You would have more ground, had she not also want to leave the island, want to ride Luffy's ship, met Ace. All these things would be unnecessary, if Yamato was just to be Momo's new protector...

She's going to say what she wants when she fights Peros and/or Big Mom. That's coming up later because it's more important than whatever Yamato is gonna do. Hence the opening act thing.
No don’t even go there with big mom. She won’t stand a chance after the fight Pearosparrow she going be exhausted. She will take a rest after that fight. That fight is more reserve for Marco hold out for alliance to succeed. Big mom would be reserved for a later arc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.