Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
btw, we don't know if Yamato met Oden in person. The inheritance of his will and the background (tragic flashback) may be deeper than some speculate.

It is too strange and coincidental, that Kaido and Yamato have an opposite view on life. Almost as if Oden himself had changed Yamato's way of seeing life. And it also seems that Yamato admired Oden before his death.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What would yamato's position on the crew be
What would Carrot’s be?? Lookout?? Jesus, if only anyone else could fill that position, like someone with working eyes :seriously:

I’ve said before that the position argument is weak - Zoro has no official title past “combatant,” and Robin’s title of archaeologist is worthless on a pirate crew. Who gives a shit about that at this point in their journey??

Yamato - Some one actively pursuing her dream, admires the dead person enough to go on living as them... sort of sweet in a way.
Carrot - Some one who had their mentor die, but doesn't actively pursue their dream making no strides into even acknowledging it as their dream.

Yamato - Some one actively pursuing her dream, admires the dead person enough to go on living as them... sort of sweet in a way.
Carrot - Some one who had their mentor die, but doesn't actively pursue their dream making no strides into even acknowledging it as their dream.
Sweet:crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

What would Carrot’s be?? Lookout?? Jesus, if only anyone else could fill that position, like someone with working eyes :seriously:

I’ve said before that the position argument is weak - Zoro has no official title past “combatant,” and Robin’s title of archaeologist is worthless on a pirate crew. Who gives a shit about that at this point in their journey??
Using her possible position which was highlighted since her first appearance is a flimsy argument but a dream of wanting of to sail (which carrot has also expressed) isn’t????????

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Sweet:crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Using her possible position which was highlighted since her first appearance is a flimsy argument but a dream of wanting of to sail (which carrot has also expressed) isn’t????????
You keep using these arguments for Carrot and acting like they’re sacrosanct...but every single one could be and HAS BEEN applied to Yamato, and you reject it. Yamato ALSO wants to set sail to see the world as her idol saw it, that’s not a unique circumstance for either of them. At least just come out and say you like Carrot better, because you don’t have any solid foundation for thinking she has a place on the crew.

You keep using these arguments for Carrot and acting like they’re sacrosanct...but every single one could be and HAS BEEN applied to Yamato, and you reject it. Yamato ALSO wants to set sail to see the world as her idol saw it, that’s not a unique circumstance for either of them. At least just come out and say you like Carrot better, because you don’t have any solid foundation for thinking she has a place on the crew.
Yes I like carrot better and even if Oda went out and confirmed that she would be joining the crew would still back carrot over her Infact if she joins I‘d drop the series

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yes I like carrot better and even if Oda went out and confirmed that she would be joining the crew would still back carrot over her Infact if she joins I‘d drop the series
I’m sure Oda doesn’t give a single, solitary fuck if you, I, or anyone else drops the series. Y’all love saying that like it means anything; he’ll still have a strong enough fanbase even if he loses all the people with that mindset. You can like Carrot more, that’s fine, but she’s been around for 200 chapters now, and there’s still so little evidence that she’s suddenly gonna become a main protagonist...I just don’t see why it’s worth holding onto when there are multiple other characters (Yamato being the most recent) who make more sense as a future Straw Hat.

I’m sure Oda doesn’t give a single, solitary fuck if you, I, or anyone else drops the series. Y’all love saying that like it means anything; he’ll still have a strong enough fanbase even if he loses all the people with that mindset. You can like Carrot more, that’s fine, but she’s been around for 200 chapters now, and there’s still so little evidence that she’s suddenly gonna become a main protagonist...I just don’t see why it’s worth holding onto when there are multiple other characters (Yamato being the most recent) who make more sense as a future Straw Hat.
Give me all the reason for Yamato being the next SH

Sulong Carrot is babe:steef::steef:
Sulong Carrot is the exact reason why I think Carrot still has a shot WITH Yamato.

Sulong Carrot is still by far the most unique looking Sulong out there, even more than the Mink Kings. Seriously, let's see how the battle between Peros vs. Carrot and Wanda go. If Wanda, like every other mink, manages to have less of a unique looking Sulong at that moment, im calling that Oda is trying to triple join Jinbe, Carrot and Yamato

so I guess we should have gave up on Jinbei in favor of Kyros (A character who like Yamato had a dream which was tied to the arc and would be completed by the end of the arc and had no reason to sail with SH afterward) back in Dressrosa.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
so I guess we should have gave up on Jinbei in favor of Kyros (A character who like Yamato had a dream which was tied to the arc and would be completed by the end of the arc and had no reason to sail with SH afterward) back in Dressrosa.
Now you’re just arguing in bad faith, man. Luffy asked Jinbe to join, and Kyros not only never showed any desire to join the Straw Hats (like Yamato already has), his dream was in no way tied to the overall story. Did you just miss the panels where we learn about Yamato wanting to see the world after meeting Ace, idolizing a man who traveled to the place our protagonist is trying to reach, and opposing her father for the sole purpose of escaping and getting out onto the sea? She’s not some random, one-arc pony, and to think otherwise is willfully ignorant.

It's going to be mighty interesting if Oda throws Jinbe, Carrot and Yamato all at the crew lol

One character who's been around for half the series since the last character joined.

One that has been with the strawhat on a pure adventure the past 200 or so chapters

One who has only existed for 10 chapters but has a huge presence in the arc.

I just think this is the moment where Oda makes up for the lack of members the past 10 years

Yamato has said she wants to leave Wano on a ship etc... good God you love skipping over this. Occam's Broom much..
And she will.

No one is going to accept her if she stayed, unless she killed her father which is never going to occur.

I wish Yamato could rule Wano with Momonosuke but I guess only the latter is destined to become a Wano's relevant core.

Wonder where Yamato will go once the journey will be over however. Who knows.

The slander feels good dawg! I wanna be callled a r*tard, a carrotard, someone who can’t read One Piece, and all the other shit y’all been cooking for as long as possible. Keep slandering us. Let us be the underdog until the chapter drops and all of you look stupid as hell.

And she will.

No one is going to accept her if she stayed, unless she killed her father which is never going to occur.

I wish Yamato could rule Wano with Momonosuke but I guess only the latter is destined to become a Wano's relevant core.

Wonder where Yamato will go once the journey will be over however. Who knows.
Yamato has to much going for her to just be sidelined to babysitting Momo...
I would never have her stay... it's not her place to do so or so.
We need to know what Kaidou meant with the new Onigashima stuff. Regardless it reminds me of Firelord Ozai and Azula.

Status
Not open for further replies.