US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

I need to go , stop spreading conspiracy theories @Konstantis . You need to man up, trump loss was writing on wall .

After botched up response with covid do you really think people will elect him ? . :whitepress:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Fact is that we live in corrupt world, and if you believe in fair elections, you are the one who could believe in Earth Flat theories. Litteraly there wasn't any election in USA or other countries that didn't have any violation. But you believe in something like that. Main question how far violations will go, would it be enough to call this election violations enough, to made re-elections.

And for the side note, I doubt that people who live for dules could teach those who has brain anything. Keep your shit in your mouth.
When did I express any confidence in the electoral process?? Keep YOUR shit out of my mouth, please. What you fail to understand is the full scope of Republican efforts to stifle voters in every district - “gerrymandering” is probably too big of a word for you to comprehend, but it’s a process put in place long ago by right wing politicians to distort voting districts into utterly bizarre shapes because they know they can’t legitimately win any election. Faulty machines, intentional loss of ballots, voter intimidation with guns...all classic GOP tactics. Please, tell me why this doesn’t bother you at all, I’m sure you have a measured and reasonable opinion on all of that 🙄

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
We need to Balkanize China :goatasure:

Nixon your recognition of mainland China haunts us you fuck
Oh Nixon you corrupt asshole lmao.

When a president rushes to declare victory without every vote being counted, THAT’S how you know you backed the right party!! When your guys have to call for legal action because they know they’re dead in the water... *chef’s kiss*
If was very stupid for Trump to declare victory. Even Ben Shapiro called him out on that.

We should vote for president of WG forum
:cheers:
I was acutaly running the numbers in my head earlier lol. Thought it would be a fun game.

Status
Not open for further replies.