US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, so you can't explane how it could be better, and just saying that it will work LOL, and some people dare to call others clowns
Oh, you wanted an explanation? Sure:
Biden’s economic proposal revolves around intermittently increasing short term deficit spending. With interest rates as low as they are due to Covid and demand depressed, an infusion of deficit spending will almost definitely accelerate growth incredibly fast.
Post automatically merged:

Calculated government intervention in the economy works and has worked since the establishment of demand-side economics in the 1970s.

Last edited:
When education increases belief in the supernatural decreases.
The countries with the lowest crime rates (Japan, Norway, etc) are the least religious.
The countries with the highest crimes rates (predominantly middle eastern and Christian African countries) are the most religious.
80% of trained philosophers and 60% of scientists are irreligious.
Religiosity in the US has fallen from 80% to 60% in less than a decade, and is expected to fall even more in the next decade.

So yeah, belief in the supernatural does make you a clown, and you’ll only look worse and worse as time goes on.
Lies you should look closer to muslim countries, number of crimes there is lower than in other countries.

Since I’ve laid out my case for Biden’s superior economic policy, can some give me a specific policy that Trump would implement and why they think that policy would be good?
Flex on the libs! ......

........ that’s it

LMAO using wiki as evidence, there's a lot of serious site that calculated statistics on crime % etc in all tge world. Try at least Nation Master site. Before saying something like that.
@AdmiralKinyagi: want to bet that that is some sort of crazy right wing site ?

LMAO using wiki as evidence, there's a lot of serious site that calculated statistics on crime % etc in all tge world. Try at least Nation Master site. Before saying something like that.
Way to dodge my question for a specific policy. You don’t know any economic policies, do you?

Flex on the libs! ......

........ that’s it

@AdmiralKinyagi: want to bet that that is some sort of crazy right wing site ?
Not even sure I have to check lmao

Oh, you wanted an explanation? Sure:
Biden’s economic proposal revolves around intermittently increasing short term deficit spending. With interest rates as low as they are due to Covid and demand depressed, an infusion of deficit spending will almost definitely accelerate growth incredibly fast.

Calculated government intervention in the economy works and has worked since the establishment of demand-side economics in the 1970s.
Well, yes agree highter taxes with increasing short term deficit spending will help him held economy, but that is debateble way...if you work hard and got less payment usually it always mean that you have work harder, but that goes against incresing live on the dules, that Biden want....that is wrong way for obvious reasons. So middle class in some terms will be robbed by goverment. And if you robbed, than why you should do anything to your state? That will lead in wrong way.
Since I’ve laid out my case for Biden’s superior economic policy, can some give me a specific policy that Trump would implement and why they think that policy would be good?
Well, Trump made life easier for middle class, and lower payment for those who want live on the dules. Now that is excactly how you should build economy. If working people are pleased by goverment, than more people will get job, and that will help build budget, and give great feed back for those who actually has job and work. Beside fact of people do not wanting expended gay rights, that is main reason why people vote for Trump.

Not even sure I have to check lmao
Naah you can try any site that provide real statistics, while wiki could be editted by anyone.

Well, yes agree highter taxes with increasing short term deficit spending will help him held economy, but that is debateble way...if you work hard and got less payment usually it always mean that you have work harder, but that goes against incresing live on the dules, that Biden want....that is wrong way for obvious reasons. So middle class in some terms will be robbed by goverment.

Well, Trump made life easier for middle class, and lower payment for those who want live on the dules. Now that is excactly how you should build economy. If working people are pleased by goverment, than more people will get job, and that will help build budget, and give great feed back for those who actually has job and work. Beside fact of people do not wanting espended gay rights, that is main reason why people vote for Trump.

Naah you can try any site that provide statistics, while wiki could be editted by anyone.
A few issues here. First of all, deficit spending doesn’t necessarily mean less money for the same work. While that maybe an indirect result of increased taxation, for 99+% of people it will most likely mean more money overall. I’m also not entirely sure I understand the second paragraph. The middle class and working class are very very different but you seem to be conflating them. Trump also hasn’t made that many moves in opposition to gay rights so I’m not entirely sure this is a good reason.

Well, yes agree highter taxes with increasing short term deficit spending will help him held economy, but that is debateble way...if you work hard and got less payment usually it always mean that you have work harder, but that goes against incresing live on the dules, that Biden want....that is wrong way for obvious reasons. So middle class in some terms will be robbed by goverment. And if you robbed, than why you should do anything to your state? That will lead in wrong way.

Well, Trump made life easier for middle class, and lower payment for those who want live on the dules. Now that is excactly how you should build economy. If working people are pleased by goverment, than more people will get job, and that will help build budget, and give great feed back for those who actually has job and work. Beside fact of people do not wanting expended gay rights, that is main reason why people vote for Trump.

Naah you can try any site that provide real statistics, while wiki could be editted by anyone.
Also, I wasn’t referring to the wiki, I was referring to the global peace index lol. I can link you there directly but I’m pretty sure there’s a link on the wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.