US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Biden won, Trump will try to go legal but will fail and ok but now that that orange clown seems out of the door what was Biden program? I heard he planned somewhat to reintroduce Obamacare, some opinionists firmly believe he will continue the iron fist Trump had with China (maybe even more but less shouted) but aside from that what were his electoral oaths? What about guns? Other important ones?
Biden promised highter taxes, shutdown companiess and bussiness, increasing short term dificite spending...I mean best president with best program ever.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I know. Then idk why he bitching about taxes

Let the rich pay their taxes
Amazing that the poorest motherfuckers are concerned that Donnie or Jeff Bezos might have to give up a sliver of their total wealth to fund things meant for public good...if Konstantlywrong wants to cover their tab because of the positive impact they’ve apparently made on his life specifically, let him! :kayneshrug:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Amazing that the poorest motherfuckers are concerned that Donnie or Jeff Bezos might have to give up a sliver of their total wealth to fund things meant for public good...if Konstantlywrong wants to cover their tab because of all the positive impact they’ve apparently made on his life specifically, let him! :kayneshrug:
Better let kids exit college with massive debt, fuck people with healthcare and stimulus.

But hey at least rich have money and army is spending 80bil

Biden promised highter taxes, shutdown companiess and bussiness, increasing short term dificite spending...I mean best president with best program ever.
Higher taxes for those making over 400K
Never said he was shutting down the economy, he wants to shut down the virus
Trump increased deficit spending and every fiscal conservative were too big of pussies to do anything (best economic president ever)

Do you earn more than 400k per year?
I can't believe that I'm doing this...
Ok I'm explaning this only once. All that 400k plus taxes is populist appeal, while if you read his program he want made taxes highter overall, but to comfort his zombies he said that for those who have 400k plus in year, taxes will be highter.
Better ask Jew zombie- clown what he like in Bidens program lol

Ok I'm explaning this only once. All that 400k plus taxes is populist appeal, while if you read his program he want made taxes highter overall, but to comfort his zombies he said that for those who have 400k plus in year, taxes will be highter.
Better ask Jew clown what he like in Bidens program lol
Same thing with Trumps tax cuts, if you read the program, the not weathly only get a temporary tax decrease, major tax hike is on wealthy

https://taxfoundation.org/joe-biden-tax-plan-2020/

here is biden's tax plan to repute your opinion on the matter of it being a "populist appeal"

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Better ask Jew zombie- clown what he like in Bidens program lol

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
The rich already pays the most taxes. The idea is that if you increase taxes on the rich, the working class would have to pay less and shortens the wage gap as a result. The works well if everyone plays along but that doesnt happen. The rich can afford to leave areas with high tax rates. The state loses a lot of money which forces them to raise taxes on the working class to make up for lost wages. That has happened time and time again. Some areas have a whopping 58 to 62% tax rate under Biden's plan so the rich will differently leave those areas.

Its also worth noting that tax money doesnt go into the economy, but the to the government. They can spend that tax money however they want. Trump's tax cuts on the rich was for the purpose of keeping a steady flow of income into the economy, as businesses can now afford to expand and create jobs, resulting in tax cuts across the board. However, if the business and corporations decide to keep that extra money to themselves? Whoops....

The real problem is that the rich can send without any problems huge sums of money in Switzerland, Bahamas and other financial paradises or simply avoid to pay the right taxes with other means. Just look at Trump himself with his 750 dollars of taxes or I remember an american millionare/billionare lamenting his secretary was paying more taxes than him. Anyway this is America and even if Trump is out Biden will keep all this junk along with the gun laws and private healthcare like every other USA president before him.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/atlanta-georgia-voter-fraud-video/
https://www.brennancenter.org/our-w...ecurity-features-prevent-vote-mail-misconduct
https://news.yahoo.com/wisconsin-republicans-caught-apparently-encouraging-141226986.html
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/11/pennsylvania-tv-newscast-graphic-wasnt-evidence-of-voter-fraud/
Even gonna include one from a totally biased source so the MAGAts are “happy” https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trumps-voter-fraud-remarks-draw-criticism-from-some-republicans

Donnie doesn’t seem to realize that he can’t go to the Supreme Court and demand a recount with absolutely zero proof of voter fraud against him, especially when there’s more than enough evidence that he encouraged HIS followers to do it for him...even the justices he appointed will say “Facts don’t care about your feelings” and dismiss him for good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I think Bernie said something in the lines that tax on the rich can be more than enough to cover all social benefits. And on top of that your military spending is way too high
He did and it can but the problem is as I said, that the rich always leave areas with higher tax rates or lay lots of people off. The tax money to the government remains the same that way along with the wage gap increasing due to lay offs and less jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.