US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump literally raised the Deficit from Obama by 500 billion dollars
Job growth rate is higher under obama then trump
GDP growth was higher than Trump
Stockmarket does well when you give it exhorbident tax cuts
People vote for trump because they got sold on his bullshit
You have prove to your words right? I mean except debt.
:suresure:

For comparison USA debt by great democrate Obama jumped from 2.8 to 9 trillion dollars lol, so in the end it was 19 trillion dollars already when he became a President, now it's 27 dollars

Considering the economic crisis of 2008, that's not something I would put on Obama's shoulders alone.
While Trump got COVID 19 crisis...plus to that crisis in 2008 happened because of economy strategy in USA in big terms.
Btw, you know why Trump wanted make Gold Standart? To prevent another Great Depression, case you know, gold is gold...it never will cost nothing.
If you talk about Trump in 2019 debt was 21 billion but than case of COVID it jumped hightly.

Last edited:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
For comparison USA debt by great democrate Obama jumped from 2.8 to 9 trillion dollars lol, so in the end it was 19 trillion dollars already when he became a President, now it's 27 dollars
Obama also took over during Tha Great Recession and in 8 years added 8.588 trillion dollars to tha debt. Trump been in office 4 years and has already added 6.7 trillion dollars to tha debt.....

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
But that case of COVID, while you could compare numbers before COVID.
COVID should be a partial factor. Trump prioritized the economy over the people and dumped billions of dollars into the world bank and corporations. He also wasted money on programs who make up for a lack of complete lockdown. He ended up wasting more money. Should have just went full lockdown from the get go.

You have prove to your words right? I mean except debt.
:suresure:
Im not like you who pulls shit out of their ass just saying
Post automatically merged:

The reason Debt jumped over Obama is because he had to bail Bush's ass out of a recession due to sub prime mortgage lending.

Even though him bailing out wallstreet was stupid and not holding them that accountable as well

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
National Debt stats

Bush- 11.6 trillion. Added 5.8 Trillion to the debt in 8 years. Had an 8 year war.

Obama- 19.9 Trillion. Added 8.5 trillion to the debt in 8 years. Had an 6 year war with 2 more years of international crisis. Also had to deal with a recession.

Trump- 27 trillion. Added 6.7 trillion to the national debt in 4 years. Spent 4.2Trillion during Corona pandemic. No wars.

F

Fallen Prince

National Debt stats

Bush- 11.6 trillion. Added 5.8 Trillion to the debt in 8 years. Had an 8 year war.

Obama- 19.9 Trillion. Added 8.5 trillion to the debt in 8 years. Had an 6 year war with 2 more years of international crisis. Also had to deal with a recession.

Trump- 27 trillion. Added 6.7 trillion to the national debt in 4 years. Spent 4.2Trillion during Corona pandemic. No wars.
All the wars were started by bush regime

However i would say obama made it worse hope joe does not continue that.

National Debt stats

Obama- 19.9 Trillion. Added 8.5 trillion to the debt in 8 years. Had an 6 year war with 2 more years of international crisis. Also had to deal with a rece

And what is your conclusions? I will say that Trump took 2 billion debt to deal with Obama's consequences. No wars is something that made him different, from other Presidents like Bush, Obama and Clington, plus that was for sure right decision.

Trump had Covid and Obama had tha Great Recession. Yet trump added almost 7 trillion to tha debt in 4 years and Obama added almost 9 trillion in 8 years
Well, for now it seems that COVID deal much harder damage on world economic than Recession.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
And what is your conclusions? I will say that Trump took 2 billion debt to deal with Obama's consequences. No wars is something that made him different, from other Presidents like Bush, Obama and Clington, plus that was for sure right decision.

Well, for now it seems that COVID deal much harder damage on world economic than Recession.
Sure we can make that assertion, we can also assert that it took such a hit cause Trump was so nonchalant and purposely didn’t take tha necessary steps to coral and undercut it

However i would say obama made it worse hope joe does not continue that.
Well if Biden will continue tradition...well, I have bad feelings about it...it could end with Great Depressiion 2.0, and who will be guilty? Right, Trump ofcourse!
:steef:
That was my prior reason to dislike Joe.

Sure we can make that assertion, we can also assert that it took such a hit cause Trump was so nonchalant and purposely didn’t take tha necessary steps to coral and undercut it
I would say that he move into right way, and next 4 years should help him recover economy. From other hand we have Biden who spend hell amount of money on buying channells, votes, puppetshow BLM and much more...and that guy obviosly will desire much bigger feedback...
But we will see...

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

Wars/international conflicts are a national debt vaccum. Trump got 2.5 Trillion in 3 years without any wars. That's pretty significant. 4.2 Trillion went to a pandemic. Obama got 8.5 trillion with a war and recession.

Wars/international conflicts are a national debt vaccum. Trump got 2.5 Trillion in 3 years without any wars. That's pretty significant.
Well, Obama left him 19 billions debt with consequnces of his rule...ofcourse to recover economy you need charge it with greens...so if not COVID I feel thing would play out differently.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Well, Obama left him 19 billions debt with consequnces of his rule...ofcourse to recover economy you need charge it with greens...so if not COVID I feel thing would play out differently.
That’s what you FEEL....which no one cares about or actually affects tha stats of what it is. Tha FACT is Trump did increase tha Debt in 4 years almost as much as Obama did in 8

That’s what you FEEL....which no one cares about or actually affects tha stats of what it is. Tha FACT is Trump did increase tha Debt in 4 years almost as much as Obama did in 8
Actually 70 532 477 amount of people share my opinion, so it is what it is. But I agree that it looks bad, case of COVID, but lets see how Biden will deal with things...or he will just start another war?!
:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.