Fanclub General Religion Thread

What’s Your Religion

• Total voters

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Ive seen people use it a lot...
I'm Catholic but I actually never heard anybody uses that word LOL.
God sent, Jesus (who is Gis himself) to sacrifice himself to himself.

You have to believe this or you go to hell
That's not true:seriously:God the Father send Jesus Christ aka The Son to sacrificed himself to save humanity from sin. He doesn't sacrificed himself for himself lol.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Which doesn't really make sense. An omniscient being should be smarter than that. All-forgiving, all-loving creature sent his son on Earth to be tortured and killed?
Well, for the people, the death of Jesus was part of a divine plan to save humanity. The death and resurrection of this one man is at the very heart of the Christian faith. For Christians it is through Jesus's death that people's broken relationship with God is restored. This is known as the Atonement. That's all I know lol:kayneshrug:

N

Nibel

I'm Atheist. In France, God doesn't have a great place. The only one who makes sure we eat is our President so... I think he's a bit of it. I'm not sure if you understand what I mean?

Last edited by a moderator:
To Christians. Since i'm baptized orthodox christian went atheist, i wanna ask a few questions. No offense, i'm just curious.

1) Who created God?
2) Why did God create humans, angels, demons and etc? Like, what for? Just to be or what?
3) How didn't an omniscient creature predict Lucifer's fall, Adam and Eve's original sin and prevented that?
4) Does Bible say something about aliens?
5) Why was God waiting for so long to give the Old Testament to humanity, why not give it before all those Pagan Gods were created?
6) Why is God so cruel to non-believers? Like, even if you exist, why must we believe some old books?
7) What did infants do to you so they are sinful right after birth?
8) Sending humans, no matter how bad, to eternal torture is too much, no?
9) Why Lucifer cooperates with God? Doesn't he hate him?
Post automatically merged:

This is the God i actually would believe in

Last edited:
This thread is a dangerous one. I believe God is a man-made thing, there's no divine proof of any of these books being given to us by none other than a man. Each book has given its followers a moral code and stories to give credence to this code. Even within the books there are contradictions. Honestly anyone who follows a religion is either forced to believe or the morals of the religion fits their own morals.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
...Anyway, on the slim chance that anyone wants to know anything about Judaism, I’m around. Not an active follower by any stretch, but I have plenty of relevant Hebrew experiences; for instance, I know how to make matzo ball soup from scratch, and I once took a picture with Marc Maron after seeing him do standup comedy :wellwell:

...Anyway, on the slim chance that anyone wants to know anything about Judaism, I’m around. Not an active follower by any stretch, but I have plenty of relevant Hebrew experiences; for instance, I know how to make matzo ball soup from scratch, and I once took a picture with Marc Maron after seeing him do standup comedy :wellwell:
Share these experiences my man! Always down to hear the tales of others! (unless Someone has somehow experienced sanji being greater than zoro)