Fanclub General Religion Thread

What’s Your Religion

• Total voters
It would take him time and years to put an end to slavery.
If he was that good, he would have fought for it no matter what, just like many random people did before, and after him

Muhammad did his best to end slavery in Arabian Peninsula,
Could have done better, again this conversation going nowhere, at least I know more about how the Prophet treated slaves (which is good) but there's still much more to discuss
Post automatically merged:

I never called Hindu people stupid. It was specific people mentioned in the Quran who had a whole Prophet and was saved by Allah and was given everything to them.

I literally said nothing about Hindu people....but I can see why people may see it like that. And thats why I apologised.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/islam-group.8215/page-7#post-793224
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/islam-group.8215/page-7#post-793235

Yeah, totally

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
People survived without present-day religions for thousands/millions of years and I think it is inevitable that they will survive without them at some point in the future. Just like all other old religions were classified into mythology, eventually, these will be considered a myth as well.

From Jesus I hope that upon my life shall rest one day but what is a day of it an infinity ? Time is infinite anyway, an infinite structure of moment who is struggling on earth.

I'm suffering, shall I not benefit one day of the chance of seeing a loving God who would be able to chase away those tourments ?

I don't fear death if it means I will not exist anymore.

I fear Hell.

But because I am weak and God is omnipotent I hope to believe in Him fully to. Start to rest a little.

Love or not love.

Intelligence or not intelligence.

Being Nice or being not Nice.

I hope that God can be what I'm unable to be because I am not a lot.

Shall all of you be happy.

Shall all of you be pretty or something more important and Powerful.

I have a God because I fear suffering, and Shall rest be upon me the soonest possible.

Amen

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I’m not all that knowledgeable about different Christian sects could you tell me more.
Well we're the one's who'er right. Then you have the Orthodox, which were puppets of the Eastern Roman Empire and really faded into obscurity. And then the Protestants, who all were born from the reformation movement from Martin Luther back in the 1600s. Germany worked to destroy European stability by allowing Northern Europe to break off into many different sects, some crazy and others obscure like the precursors to today's Amish in the Netherlands.

Well we're the one's who'er right. Then you have the Orthodox, which were puppets of the Eastern Roman Empire and really faded into obscurity. And then the Protestants, who all were born from the reformation movement from Martin Luther back in the 1600s. Germany worked to destroy European stability by allowing Northern Europe to break off into many different sects, some crazy and others obscure like the precursors to today's Amish in the Netherlands.
Is there a difference between catholic and roman catholic ?

Do you guys think that present-day religions will survive the test of time once the human race goes multi-planetary or stories from the Earth will become obsolete?
Too hard to tell
Hinduism has been here for more than 5000 years and is still here

I'm pretty sure religions will become more "cultural" in the future, just like Hinduism/Buddhism and to some extent, Christianism

Do you guys think that present-day religions will survive the test of time once the human race goes multi-planetary or stories from the Earth will become obsolete?
Humans wont go multi-planetarian. Thus no.

As for Islam....we have our prophecy. So kinda...I guess.

Near the establishment of the Hour there will be days during which (religious) knowledge will be taken away (vanish) and general ignorance will spread...(Bukhari)

There will come a time for my people when there will remain nothing of the Qur'an except its outward form and nothing of Islam except its name and they will call themselves by this name even though they are the people furthest from it.(Ibn Babuya, Thawab ul-A'mal)