Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I don't have much expectations for Zoro's visit to Ryuma's grave. I think that will be a quick wrap up to the Ryuma subplot before leaving it behind for good. Similar to how Zoro paid respects to Yubashiri before departing from Thriller Bark.

I don't think Zoro keeping Shusui necessarily prevents him from having the glory of turning another blade black. After all, before Enma showed up, the Wado Ichimonji was the sword most speculated to turn black through Zoro's efforts. But to clarify, I'm not against Zoro getting a new sword like Enma. It's the whole process thus far that has me miffed.

Anyway, it's Tashigi's birthday, so wish her a good one.

A great birthday gift from Oda is to actually have her be in wano now.

Also I can totally see Tashigi having star shape eyes when she see Emma and Zoro once again getting annoyed.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
A great birthday gift from Oda is to actually have her be in wano now.

Also I can totally see Tashigi having star shape eyes when she see Emma and Zoro once again getting annoyed.
If there's one wish I could make for Wano, is for her to see Zoro turn one of his swords black in real time. I wonder if Tashigi knows about blackening a sword. After learning of haki, it's reasonable to suspect she'd go into detail on hardening and learn there is a way to permanently harden a blade.

If there's one wish I could make for Wano, is for her to see Zoro turn one of his swords black in real time. I wonder if Tashigi knows about blackening a sword. After learning of haki, it's reasonable to suspect she'd go into detail on hardening and learn there is a way to permanently harden it.
Hopefully it will be Wado and not emma.

Tashigi can be our informative person on how a sword can rise in rank and what are the other (10?) supreme swords are.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Hopefully it will be Wado and not emma.

Tashigi can be our informative person on how a sword can rise in rank and what are the other (10?) supreme swords are.
I agree. I don't know if there's enough time in the story to reveal all 12 Saijo O Wazamono, so maybe she can inform us on some of them. And I also agree with Wado Ichimonji being the sword to turn black first. That sword has been with Zoro since day 1, and hasn't missed a single one of his battles. It means more if it was the one to turn black.

I agree. I don't know if there's enough time in the story to reveal all 12 Saijo O Wazamono, so maybe she can inform us on some of them. And I also agree with Wado Ichimonji being the sword to turn black first. That sword has been with Zoro since day 1, and hasn't missed a single one of his battles. It means more if it was the one to turn black.
Not a hit on Oda but could see him easily revealing that Linlin, Shiki, Shanks and the other tops tiers having a supreme blade.

100% agree, Wado has to be the one.

Sorry to bust your bubble mate but zoro and sanji hate each other

sanji puts razors in his food and zoro wanted him to die when he was kidnapped by the bm pirates

Zoro only cares for luffy and chopper
you are still drunk @Shuyaku

dont be a flatearther. Zoro and Sanji respect each other
Post automatically merged:

This Zoro tattoo stayed so beautiful ...

Would anyone here who is really a fan have the courage to do? :unsure:
no, i would get myself a better tat
Post automatically merged:

No man, I wouldn't have the courage to do it. Tattooing is not for me. But it looks great.
tattooing is great, depending on location on your body it can definitely hurt alot though

Last edited: