Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor arguments recyled ? Your one to talk lmao.

How does this argument look better in your eyes. Comparing Usopp who is running around and not even engaging in physical combat to fighting Vergo ?

Usopp will never be an argument to show Sanji isnt injured.

Zoro and the SHs took Ursus Shock. But all the SHs survived it. After taking Luffy's pain....would you say Zoro was full health since all the SHs could take Ursus Shock.

This argument is shite....stop using it.
I mean Sanji did pass out by a hilt + Ursus shock
Post automatically merged:

*had ryou since alabasta
My fault cuzzo

That RS is Sanji's one. It was his since the moment he was born. Sanji was just nerfing himself even
Interesting how Niji gave Sanji the raid suit after saving him and saying Sanji was too weak and definitely needed it

But then you somehow believe this applies to Zoro who saved Hiyori like four times while using two swords and she decided to give him Enma just because he wanted a third sword.

Strange right?

Niji gives Sanji the raid suit because he had to save Sanji for being weak.

Hiyori gives Zoro Enma because he saved her life multiple times while being nerfed so she decided to return him to three swords

C

critical mindset

And that's the point, Usopp has no durability comparable to Sanji, even if "Sanji" is not using Haki or controlling his body, in this case Nami in his body.
So that's not an argument. Sanji was so injured that Nami's punch hurt him for REAL, no gag scene.
That actually is a good feat for him to clash with Vergo, strongest Doffy subordinate like that.
It doesn’t work like that so you can cop-out. It’s not my problem if you can’t see how Oda used that as a gag scene between him, Usopp and Nami.

Fact: Vergo trashed Sanji worse than anyone has ever been trashed

When did i say anything about what diff sanji vs queen is...?

All i said was if both king and sanji are stronger and queen sanji being as strong as king is possible
Especially if king and queen are close in strength
Well then be specific.

You said Sanji soloing queen can mean Sanji solos king.

Which isn't true.

You have to be specific. Say Sanji Mid diffs Queen can mean Sanji can solo king.

Because Sanji Extreme diff soloing Queen DOES NOT mean he can Solo king. In fact it means there's no way he can Solo king if he goes extreme diff with queen.

Unless of course you think Queen can solo King as well. Which then opens up Jozu solos Marco, smoothie solos Katakuri, burgess solos shiryu

Interesting how Niji gave Sanji the raid suit after saving him and saying Sanji was too weak and definitely needed it

But then you somehow believe this applies to Zoro who saved Hiyori like four times while using two swords and she decided to give him Enma just because he wanted a third sword.

Strange right?

Niji gives Sanji the raid suit because he had to save Sanji for being weak.

Hiyori gives Zoro Enma because he saved her life multiple times while being nerfed so she decided to return him to three swords
Sanji was too weak because he was being stubborn, the RS belonged to him from the start.
Zoro was just weak, Hiyori was probably pitying him since she was well aware of how strong Denjiro, a weakling himself, was

Oda would never portray King and Queen on the same footground honestly.
Of course he would. I mean, the first comparison he ever made between a First mate and a Chief of staff was Mohji and Cabaji fighting to a draw, and they were Buggy's top 2 and 3. The heirarchies of the Yonko Commanders are made up concepts that readers use to simplify debates, but for all we know King and Queen could be virtually equal if Oda wants them to be.

Sanji was too weak because he was being stubborn, the RS belonged to him from the start.
Zoro was just weak, Hiyori was probably pitying him since she was well aware of how strong Denjiro, a weakling himself, was
And Niji says Sanji is weak while Hiyori says Zoro is strong.

These are both lines that came from both the characters who gave the two their weapons.

Don't you see how interesting that is. one guy is called weak and the other guy is called strong.

Pros and cons of Tama's presence in Onigashima

Cons-
  1. Controlling the BP Smile users and making a mockery out of an already incompetent group of fools to aid the alliance. Potentially Zoan's too, though I doubt Oda will go that route
  2. Getting in a hostage situation, naturally because of her DF which is desired by the BP. This would mirror Momo's situation in the last few chapters and would just feel redundant at this point.
Pros-
  1. Her being a Kurozumi could be really interesting and especially if it turns out that she's Orochi's daughter. Would be of some great thematic value post Wano content with the sole evil race now living in harmony with the rest of clans.
  2. Oda could expand on the importance of her DF than just being a regular Kibi Dango one.The quirk of making animals subservient to it could be something unique and its origins could be only privy to the likes of Vegapunk, who is likely to arrive later in this arc.This could segue us into getting more info on DFs at the tail end of Wano or right after it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.