Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitting Marco in the face and send him flying because of that, is not "overpowering"...

They could not overpower Marco because of Luffy's plotarmor. They had to keep the Admirals away from Luffy - otherwise he would be dead.
Akainu easily overpowered Ace who was even stronger than Jimbei at that point, but Jimbei was not overpowered...
If Akainu can stop WB's Glaive+DF attack with his foot and hands in pockets, then WB would have no chance of pushing Marco back. Right?
LOL its is when Kizarus lasers didnt even push him back while he was casually fly through it or clash with Akainu

The only plotarmour had the marine because WB needed to be weakend to the point he is susceptible to from the marines
A pirate king level WB would wipe the floor with most of them

Also Ace wasnt stronger than Jinbe headcanon everywhere

Queen got one shot by base Big Mom. Sanji stopped a Big Mom attack with DJ. Not forced at all.

Like I said, you guys are overestimating Yonko Commanders. Base Doffy 2-shot Sanji and he'll beat a YC here.
Didn't Queen get up after she threw him into the rocks like she was at the Olympics? 🤔

I don't think even Hells Memories is powerful enough to do better.

We will see how potent Oda will portray it.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I hope her powers ONLY work on the Gifters. If it works on normal zoans then that would be broken af.
Couldn’t agree more, although if she’s being set up as a dark horse nakama candidate, there wouldn’t be a better way to justify her presence on the crew...
Yeah I would be cool with it
I must say, I underestimated (one of) y’all :christindeed:

Oda loves to play with our minds, especially with sword boys' ones. I pity them a bit :josad:
Except sword boys got all that we wanted, beheaded a dragon, clashed with fujitora, had Ryuo since Fishman island, defeated a supernova, is on his way to Kaido, samurai of Wano, got the op blade used to scathe Kaido permanently and give him ptsd, we good

Didn't Queen get up after she threw him into the rocks like she was at the Olympics? 🤔

I don't think even Hells Memories is powerful enough to do better.

We will see how potent Oda will portray it.
Queen was KOed and recovered, but remember Big Mom did not use any named moves, DF, Haki, or anything etc...

If Sanji can stop a DF attack from BM, he has more than enough in his arsenal to beat Queen.

Except sword boys got all that we wanted, beheaded a dragon, clashed with fujitora, had Ryuo since Fishman island, defeated a supernova, is on his way to Kaido, samurai of Wano, got the op blade used to scathe Kaido permanently and give him ptsd, we good
-A Luffy G2 + CoA, at most, lvl beast. The dragon which Brook and Kinemon slayed was stronger now that I remember, so no, that dragon that Zoro killed is not a lvl Luffy G2 even.
-Sanji clashed with a Yonko.
-Ryou = Armament Haki
-Tied with Killer.
-Kaido is on the roof and Zoro is at the base.
-Samurai of Wano?? In what way is that supposed to be something "special" and "f.a.p." material for Zorobois?
-The other blade hurt him too and scabbards hurt him too, there is nothing special with Enma except that ability which Oda would forget about it probably because the purpose of it was for Zoro's training.

Glad to see some spoilers

So it seems once again a First youkou comander level guys can't deal with a yonkou.

I am glad we are going to be seeing Carrot and Wanda vs Perospero
I think with this, it might be very evident that you need multiple powerful people to handle them. If BM pushed Marco aside like nothing, and the Scabbards v. Kaido, which is a 9 vs. 1 battle that likely aims to have Kaido win, then you need quite a few strong people to try and take down both.

Right now you have Luffy, Kid, Drake, Law and Marco probably as the "top" fighters on the good side. Adding their allies, then you have Zoro, Killer, Sanji and Jinbe, assuming the rest of Kid and Law's crews are somewhat useless. If Hawkins and Apoo switch sides, then that is a few more. However, since now it is looking like Sanji is handling Queen, Zoro/Jinbe/Killer may handle other major fights (King/Jack/Who's Who respectively?)

BUT I still question how it'll be done. Surely both of them are meant to go down in "oars-style" fights until Kaido and/or Big Mom are weak enough for Luffy and someone else (Kid?) to handle them, but its a matter of how the fuck we even get to that point when Kaido/BM seem to have limitless supplies of strength lol. I assume Luffy's haki will be key in the least, but I wonder if anyone else is coming to Wano to at least assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.