Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we're back to Queen vs. Sanji? Can't wait for Queen to tell King that Sanji is Germa, and King will be like "Nani?!" and we'll go back to King vs. Sanji.

Oda sure knows how to dick tease.
There is already moderate evidence that Queen had some relationship or knew Vegapunk. His Plague bullets seem to be something that Caesar wanted to achieve but couldn't. The Numbers being from Punk Hazard almost support that idea.

This chapter almost solidifies his relationship with Judge and Vegapunk. If he is straight up recognizing Sanji by face, that is potentially why. Sanji's Germa suit also would add ties to this because Queen probably knows how to counter it.

Plus, Queen vs. Sanji has made sense for 70 chapters now. Eccentric personalities, perverted, doesn't seem to be primarily a swordsman (yes, King hasn't been shown either but he carries a Meito, which is signficant). Queen and King have a very similar relationship to Sanji/Zoro.

Just wait and see, now at this point I'm expecting, like with Jack/Kuri and Queen/Udon, King is the ruler of Ringo. King might actually recognize Zoro, being that the Shimotsuki clan was massacred. While allegedly it was Kaido that "squashed" the rebellion, it could have been King that killed Ushimaru. Considering that they look extremely similar and now we know that Onimaru is on the island, this might very well be explained soon.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
There is already moderate evidence that Queen had some relationship or knew Vegapunk. His Plague bullets seem to be something that Caesar wanted to achieve but couldn't. The Numbers being from Punk Hazard almost support that idea.

This chapter almost solidifies his relationship with Judge and Vegapunk. If he is straight up recognizing Sanji by face, that is potentially why. Sanji's Germa suit also would add ties to this because Queen probably knows how to counter it.

Plus, Queen vs. Sanji has made sense for 70 chapters now. Eccentric personalities, perverted, doesn't seem to be primarily a swordsman (yes, King hasn't been shown either but he carries a Meito, which is signficant). Queen and King have a very similar relationship to Sanji/Zoro.

Just wait and see, now at this point I'm expecting, like with Jack/Kuri and Queen/Udon, King is the ruler of Ringo. King might actually recognize Zoro, being that the Shimotsuki clan was massacred. While allegedly it was Kaido that "squashed" the rebellion, it could have been King that killed Ushimaru. Considering that they look extremely similar and now we know that Onimaru is on the island, this might very well be explained soon.
Interesting if Queen know Sanji without his raid suit.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Its more that all the Germa children look the same and are recognizable if you know Judge. Hence why I believe Queen had a relationship with Judge and Vegapunk.
I heard some people said if Queen was scientist working with Judge/Vegapunk before join beast pirates.

And it will be interesting if Queen was from Punk Hazard and Kaido recruit him

YC hierarchies look pretty solid.

Oda would never portray King and Queen on the same footground honestly.

Also I have troubles seeing Sanji unleashing the right AP to KO Queen. It will probably look forced imo.
Queen got one shot by base Big Mom. Sanji stopped a Big Mom attack with DJ. Not forced at all.

Like I said, you guys are overestimating Yonko Commanders. Base Doffy 2-shot Sanji and he'll beat a YC here.

Ehm what? Learn to read brother.
Read my first response.

lol it literaly went from Drake and Hawkins reacting to Sanji to Sanji flying with Nami, Robin and Shinobu...
So you accept that they weren't doing anything but "reacting".

I am not gonna search every panel, Zoro had a bloddy face the whole time after he met the gifter. Look it up yourself.
Burden of proof is on you. Don't wanna post scans, don't quote. His face become bloody after Queen's attack.

Why chest? I got it in my arm. What does it matter? It's not about where the band aid is, but the size of it. And the size is laughable.
It was a joke btw. No it isn't laughable, you can prove me wrong tho.

Now that's funny.
So Zoro took him out, cuz he has a little band aid on his chest, which with the size of it, can cover up only a needle stitch. Now that's some damage! And we didn't see the gifter only for some minutes.
Sure it's funny, because you can't prove shit.

Yet, Drake and P1 came together to kill Sanji. Sanji fought P1 = P1 never seen again for more then a whole week, but only Drake is shown. Your logic: Sanji run away....:nicagesmile:
So you can show me that P1 was beaten? Gifter has bandages, at least. And this "P1 was never seen for a whole week" is not an argument, he could do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.