Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doffy doesn't fear because a admiral save him
Lmao, Zoro fanboys don't even know how the world of One Piece works. It's not an Admiral's job to save a Shichibukai. They're 2 different branches of the WG. Fujitora was not "saving" Doflamingo. Fujitora wanted to arrest Straw Hats. Fujitora has nothing to do with Doflamingo. They only made a deal in the palace.

In Sabaody, Kuma literally told Kizaru to f off, because a Shichibukai doesn't answer to Admirals. They only answer to Gorosei.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Lmao, Zoro fanboys don't even know how the world of One Piece works. It's not an Admiral's job to save a Shichibukai. They're 2 different branches of the WG. Fujitora was not "saving" Doflamingo. Fujitora wanted to arrest Straw Hats. Fujitora has nothing to do with Doflamingo. They only made a deal in the palace.

In Sabaody, Kuma literally told Kizaru to f off, because a Shichibukai doesn't answer to Admirals. They only answer to Gorosei.
Do you own the actual Katakuri figure in ur avy? or nah?

Cause I was gonna buy it and then I looked at the prices :usoprice:

I mean Nami is a genius in Navigation and Science. However her fight against Miss Doublefinger was a fluke....it was pretty much Usopp's weaponary at that point that won. She did way better showing off how smart she is against Kalifa tho.

Anyways Im really excited for Nami vs Ulti. Finally Nami getting a good fight after so long. And now she gets to fight a Zoan. No more dumb soap shit.

I mean Nami is a genius in Navigation and Science. However her fight against Miss Doublefinger was a fluke....it was pretty much Usopp's weaponary at that point that won. She did way better showing off how smart she is against Kalifa tho.

Anyways Im really excited for Nami vs Ulti. Finally Nami getting a good fight after so long. And now she gets to fight a Zoan. No more dumb soap shit.
Didn’t Nami have to figure out how the Clima Tact work mid-fight, and then have to use quick thinking to figure out that she should combine the hot and cold air to create an attack?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I don't see why some people are so reluctant to see Usopp & Nami face members of the flying six even with some help. It's not going to be long after this arc ends that we should be expecting individual fights with members of the Blackbeard Pirates.

I doubt there's going to be more than 1 or 2 arcs before Raftel
Yeah what I was saying about Usopp specially.

EoS Van Auger is almost ascertained to be way way more powerful than a weak Tobi Roppo and if Usopp truly wants to overcome the nightmare he will have to unlock his haki this very time I believe.

Usopp has always shown to overcome any obstacle presenting upon him, it would not be a Tobi Roppo to stop him as long as new potential will be triggered.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
That's considered smart? Jesus Christ.
My brotha it's a shonen manga for 14 year old japanese teens, do you want her to write a dissertation on the human genome project and find the universal theory of relativity to qualify as smart? lol

Come on Rav you gotta at least give her that relatively speaking she's a pretty smart character that could pull off a strategic W

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Very happy to see Ulti and Pay Pay in this chapter. Gotta feeling they'll be taken out soon and probably reappear near the climax of the arc. Still, they're always entertaining. Bit salty Oda keeps cutting away from the action these chapters. Rather have a consistent plot get developed then Oda trying to touch bases with each character. Makes it feel like we're going no where.

7/10 chapter

My brotha it's a shonen manga for 14 year old japanese teens, do you want her to write a dissertation on the human genome project and find the universal theory of relativity to qualify as smart? lol

Come on Rav you gotta at least give her that relatively speaking she's a pretty smart character that could pull off a strategic W
Usopp and Nami always have the most tactical fights in OP. It’s funny that people won’t acknowledge their combat intelligence just because their fights aren’t like JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure fights where the combatants are always coming up with crazy 200 IQ, 4D chess plays

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Very happy to see Ulti and Pay Pay in this chapter. Gotta feeling they'll be taken out soon and probably reappear near the climax of the arc. Still, they're always entertaining. Bit salty Oda keeps cutting away from the action these chapters. Rather have a consistent plot get developed then Oda trying to touch bases with each character. Makes it feel like we're going no where.

7/10 chapter
1) How are you gonna review a chapter when we've seen half a panel? Art/dialogue mesh and paneling change contexts and matter a lot.

2) Please change that sig. No need to start beef between 2 best girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.