Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kaido D. Stronger

Marco is only lucky he hadn't to face Kaido, the physically strongest of all.

I really doubt his regeneration could have permitted him to be able to withstand Thunder Bagua when even a normal common Garp punch broke through it.

A lucky man for sure...
I have the impression that you think Saikyō Seibutsu applies physically.LOL. Well, in my opinion, I believe that KAIDO and BIG MOM are physically stronger than the old GARP, and even AUGE GARP.

C

critical mindset

Tashigi is. Honestly, you cannot go around making threads about Tashigi being physically stronger than Zoro or Sanji and then believing Smoker couldn't use that power of hers for competent combat abilities.
You can’t be good at everything, can you? I outlined an area that she is good at. Why are you saying physical strength and durability go hand in hand wit reaction speed? Those are two different abilities

Only because Vergo absolutely sucks as a fighter and was hit twice by Sanji's DJ doesn't mean Katakuri sucks too
He Fractured Luffy’s head (and you only have one sfx for fracured bones, not several) yet Vergo enters the SAD room damage free, no visible injuries

and he manages to outspeed Law’s shambles when I showed you the panel where Doffy outright says Law has been able to elude him and Fujitora with shambles for over 30min. Vergo was already chambering a kick the moment the heart landed in Law’s hand. Law didn’t even see it coming

C

critical mindset

No he didn’t dominate Sanji.
Let me show you the biggest trolling that ever occurred in One Piece

I call it...

Coming Straight out of left field

Vergo going in for attack, seemingly with the left leg, then just to mess with Sanji’s head he switches leg and attacks with the right

This makes sense anatomically (you know there is a thing called hip that would need to rotate for that stance to even be possible in the first place) but you need just look at the contour and shape of the foot. It is the right leg

Losing momentum not just from switching leg but also because he bends the leg in a 90 degree angle

And of course he uses the ankle to attack and Sanji checks high so as to have a strong defence, versus Vergo using a poor attacking stance and the weakest part of his leg to attack. Instead Sanji breaks :cheers:

He clashed with the right leg but here you see Vergo doing a roundhouse kick with his left leg. Which means he switched leg yet again and Sanji can barely dodge it

Vergo is kicking so hard he actually heats up the air and creating white flames (hotter than Sanji’s light yellow flames) while looking bored as fuck

Sanji was completely bested by VerGod at his own game

Oda had to use Law to save Sanji’s puppy life

Status
Not open for further replies.