Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kaido D. Stronger

Well there are two thing to take into consideration.

Defeat =/= killing someone.

I think Primebeard always > Kaido in 1 vs 1.

It doesn't necessarily mean they can kill each other.

Prime Yonkos are different breeds of fighters although I would argue that Kaido would come out without any internal injuries if let's say Whitebeard gets a few clean penetration Haki + Gura powers infused shots on his torso.
We have different ways of thinking.I obviously disagree.For me it will always be kaido> WB in 1v1.
People say to bet on KAIDO.
no matter who your enemy is, even that saying already seems like something old, so well, obviously they took into account the fact that WB is alive, if WB were invincible by people, that saying would not even exist.

theres no point in including it if that were the case. it was presented to the readers, not the population of OP.
we got this rumored information about Kaido, while for Luffy Morgans spread the false info into the world of OP.

manga said otherwise.
we have never seem a healthy WB fight (1 panel does not count as a fight)
if we rate WB by what we saw him do during MF then a G4 Luffy dumpsters (hyperbole, but not really) him.
G4 luffy cant do shit to mf wb....

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
We have different ways of thinking.I obviously disagree.For me it will always be kaido> WB in 1v1.
no matter who your enemy is, even that saying already seems like something old, so well, obviously they took into account the fact that WB is alive, if WB were invincible by people, that saying would not even exist.
Isn't like Oden the cleanest debunk for the "Always bet on Kaido" agenda?

Also.

You know Admirals and other Yonko don't fight each other day after day right.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
theres no point in including it if that were the case. it was presented to the readers, not the population of OP.
we got this rumored information about Kaido, while for Luffy Morgans spread the false info into the world of OP.

manga said otherwise.
we have never seem a healthy WB fight (1 panel does not count as a fight)
if we rate WB by what we saw him do during MF then a G4 Luffy dumpsters (hyperbole, but not really) him.
Sick Whitebeard sank Akainu, and his commanders matched up easily with the admirals. Since many ppl believe Admirals = Yonko, that’s some crazy shit.

Kaido lowdiffed a YC1 Luffy and Whitebeard commanders out here 1v1 Admirals in a war without casualties

Roger>= Whitebeard > Old Beard = Shanks >= Blackbeard >>>>>> Meme >>>> Laido of the Hundred hostages

at least meme is funny

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I refuse.
It is as if the WB is the strongest of humans physically.
As it is not.
He is the strongest MAN.
It is the same for kaido, he is the strongest CREATURE today, including HUMANS, he just did not inherit the title of the strongest MAN in the WORLD because he is not HUMAN."Appears not to be".
Kaido was never praised because he had enormous physical strength, he was always talked about as a very strong individual in individual combat (Sengoku).
Anyway, just change the word MAN for Creature.About BIG MOM vs MARCOS, we will wait for the images, if she released him, or if she did something against him and then left.
My intent was not to make a discussion about titles over it

But to assert that Kaido is the physically strongest in the series right now

But that has nothing to do with the way I see the title my man

Even when WB was alive, everyone acknowledged WB as the strongest person. In Kaido's case, it is always 'people say'.
You know Kaido does not have a title right? Not like WB and Mihawk.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
crew hieararchies
Crydo crew is Calamities >>>> Flying 6
Yonko > YC > Veteran > Retarded DF users > Fodder

Whitebeard Crew
Yonko > Admiral (Marco, Vista, Jozu) > YC > No fodders

without even using CoC fucking boss

Crydo crying about losing doffy and scabbards attacking him. WB bosses up and bitch slaps Akainu, Blackbeard, and Kizaru in one arc

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Also.

You know Admirals and other Yonko don't fight each other day after day right.
And as far as I know, it was BIG MOM that he hadn't seen for decades, WB and Shanks is a case in point, kaido saw Shanks 2 years ago in his confrontation, saw BIG MOM recently, and fought for 3 days, the case of WB it's something apart.
That it should be excluded, how and when they faced each other, nobody knows, because it is clearly said that it defied ALL the emperors and the Navy.
The only proof we have is that he hasn't seen BIG MOM in decades, this doesn't apply to WB or Shanks and some sailor, the phrase is not: "I haven't seen any sailor and yonkou in decades".

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
People can say whatever they like but in the end the food chain of One Piece for now looks like this ( power-wise ).

1. Prime Xebec.
2. Prime Roger, Prime Whitebeard, Prime Garp.
3. Prime Mihawk, Prime Shanks ( sorry for me portrayal wise he's just behind Whitebeard ) you can say that I give him the benefit of being a later boss.
4. Prime Kaido, Prime Big Mom. OG Admirals.
5. New Admirals.

People can say whatever they like but in the end the food chain of One Piece for now looks like this ( power-wise ).

1. Prime Xebec.
3. Prime Mihawk, Prime Shanks ( sorry for me portrayal wise he's just behind Whitebeard ) you can say that I give him the benefit of being a later boss.
5. New Admirals.
I agree with the Xebec ranking :steef:

if it were current Kaido and if "always bet" would mean that the chance of winning are 100% in Kaidos favor.
yeah, then maybe.

but since none of this applies...

Sick Whitebeard sank Akainu
WB got a cheapshot in and went into cardiac arrest after 5 minutes of mild excercise
G4 luffy cant do shit to mf wb....
all he would have to do is dodge for 5 minutes and WB dies on his own.

1. Prime Xebec.
5. New Admirals.
Anyone who puts Mihawk above Yonko must acknowledge the truth that Mihawk was put in place by Jozu, Vista and Crocodile

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I agree with the Xebec ranking :steef:
There is nothing to agree or disagree with.

The portrayal was clear.

It took Garp, Roger, and possibly WB to take him out.

There is this thing where he was Roger "Greatest rival" although I don't have VIZ sub so I can't say for sure what the bubble said.

Status
Not open for further replies.